Fuck my bitch ass grandma

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Thekoolbudz, Jan 30, 2010.

1. i agree, my grandma cant get any bitchier. once i was on the computer like usual, and shes like, "come here and eat yur food" i was like, "no thanks, im not hungry"
    Grandma: "GET OUT AND EAT YOUR FOOD"
    Me:*reluctantly walks out"
    and then she scolds me for not being responsible and getting my own food and makeing others get it for me. what a bitch, i just ate like, 10 minutes ago and she wants me to eat again. another thing is, she thinks im addicted to fried eggs, i like them, but she assumes that i want them for every frickin meal. UGGHH!!!even typing this is making me angry!!!! she also went all pscyco(bad spelling) mantis on me because i turned around on her spinny chair thing and accidentailly hit my brother. I said srry and she was like :WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG W/ U> CANT YOU STAY STILL FOR EVEN ONE SECOND?!"
    she even screamed at my brother for standing there while he cried.
    gosh, its yur damn chair! spinny chairs are only made for sitting and spinning, so blame yur own mother f*cking asshole excuse of a face for buying it. GOD!:mad::mad:

2. Renewed a year and a half post? I guess your the OP that got banned then re registered when you turned 18. Now you a zombie BRUH

3. #63 Dankdogg, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2011
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

which dumb ass bumped this old thread?? god.. i remembered this thread before i was 18.. i was just a whee little GC lurker....

I think the op was trolling us.

okay, no more bumping this thread anymore. i hate it when people do that.

lolololololololol.

4. My granny lost me my best friend. they will die before us.

5. [quote name='"leafsmoker212"']I call for ban. You aren't 18.

-Leaf :smoking:[/quote]

Oh yeah I forgot. You lose your grandma when you turn 18

6. I'de like to see you say that to my grandma cause she aint no bitch she'll get her belt out and "whoop" you

7. alright, i'll do it

8. I call nerd. You are one.