Fuck most Media, And Fuck Most Politicians

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 89359, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Lately, politicians have been corrupted to a greater extent then ever before.

Why? Because there are more loose funds involved in the legislature!

And ofcourse the media world gets their nugget.

All these "fat cat" executive bonuses they act so outraged about, well they were directly involved in providing them!

And so the treasury blames the politicians, the politicians blame the treasury, and the president tends to blame both.

When in reality each had a hand in it!

They would like us to believe that everythings just "too complicated" and that is the cause.

And most people fucking buy it! Theres never any accountability!

Thats because the people in charge of holding the government accountable are in on it! Or have their own scams that could get revealed!

And so it gets shrugged off and they move on to their next corrupted "stimulus bill"

While the general public just gives them the benefit of the doubt or doesn't even care!

WAKE UP PEOPLE THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE A GOVERNMENT OF AND BY THE PEOPLE

and because of what it takes to get elected, this just isn't the case.

2. "Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
    -Thomas Jefferson

3. lol thats gonna be a task. have you seen the sarah palin crowd? :p

4. Any Sarah Palin crowd is still twice as literate as an entire gaggle of Obama supporters. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

5. Not his white followers at least! Not to be racist..

If the entire white population voted for McCain you would have the same scenerio.

Sarah Palin ticket supporters were almost exclusively ignorant rednecks and wealthy folks.

You know, your standard republican vote!:hello:

6. That's the image created in your mind. It's about as accurate as the picture I just posted.

7. No, its a reality.

I've met individuals from each subgroup throughout my life.

And happen to live with the latter, which gives me perspective.;)

8. Nope; your wrong. This is Tina Fey; not Sarah Palin.

Millions of Obama supporters are too dim to know the difference thanks to rule # 5. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Rule # 5.... :smoking:

Redneck Republican is an IMAGE created in your mind with rule # 5; don't believe it.

[​IMG]

Your "live in", not withstanding. ;)

9. [​IMG]

Shameless plug:p

10. Dude i'm saying from real life experience, not some media image.

Theres obviously an exception to the rule aka there are some rednecks who voted obama and plenty of wealthy folks did too.

11. I agree with the topic of this thread. I'd replace most with 99.9%.

12. Interviewing of Harlem Obama supporters:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5p3OB6roAg"]YouTube - Howard Stern - 1/10/2008 - Sal Interviews "Obama Supporters" in Harlem[/ame]

13. Haha thats funny

14. I agree, I'd like to get involved with politics, maybe just starting in my hometown. The people need to gain control as a community, and it seems right now this country is just full of individuals. I suggest to anyone becoming educated in what your local, state, and federal government is doing at all times. Get involved, talk to people, help people. I think if people approach this situation with good ethics and work together this nation can turn around. I'm proud to live in this country and I don't take that for granted.

I'd like to not see any complaining, just more ideas and innovations. This country needs to turn around or I think we are heading towards some unfortunate end.

15. -rep, that statement shows your lack of intelligence, it is on the same level of ignorance as stating everyone "against" Obama must be racist.

Go away and come back when you grow up or gain some intelligence.

16. It is what it is man, there are exceptions to any rule, but it is what it is. The great majority of the republican voting population follow this rule though, i'd say at least 90%.

I base this thesis on interactions with all demographics mentioned.

Not to concerned with your neg rep since I have enough positive ones from this thread to balance it:hello:

I guess the truth just hurts?

17. the first two posts are great, then the thread goes to shit because people have this idea that one party is somehow better than the other and they begin arguing over retarded shit about the intelligence of palin/obama supporters. there is no more intelligent faction, there is only divide and conquer. the real dumbasses are the ones who believe that there is a divide in intelligence based on who you support

18. I'm just stating the demographics of the election, not taking a side.

Although i'm much more forgiving of someone who got bullshited into voting obama then I am of those who voted McCain:p

19. im honestly appauled that you beleive 90% of the people that voted for mccain/palin were rednecks and rich people. my family is not "rich" and we live in a nice suburb. we aren't doing to well and haven't been for awhile, but just because we voted for mccain doesn't automatically make us pretty much a redneck or rich. i voted mccain because his policies were the better choice and i trust the man more than obama. i have no doubt in my mind that mccain loved and still loves this country. obama, on the other hand, makes me feel as if he wants to turn this country into a completely different one at the expense of our liberties. i don't want to get started on a comparison of policies right now, but understand that the democratic side is no smarter than the republican side. we just have different viewpoints. republicans are tax cuts and do it yourself, which i like. democrats attempt to help everyone when its just not possible without giving the government too much control and power, and on top of that an increase on taxes.