Fuck. Mom kicking me out. Might lose job.

Discussion in 'General' started by Kush Kirb, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Not sure why, but she was waking me up in the morning to go to the DMV with her. I kept falling back asleep and she just started ranting about i needing to find a place to live next month, and she wont give me no more ride to work. Bullshit. I did nothing. Not fair and I missed work today because she didnt gave me a ride. Fucking sucks. And I just got this job 2 months ago. Man.
    Not even enough to buy a car yet. This is bullshit. Not like I've been an asshole and not giving her gas money and giving her rent money since i got the job. sucks man.

2. ordered pizza gonna vape some purp

3. I want some pizza. Moms can be difficult, I'm sure it'll blow over

4. Maybe it's time to move out. :wave:

5. This. But I didn't have to tell you that.

6. Find someone you work with and see if you can carpool with them man

7. duh that's why I got this job. Dude I just graduated high school not too long ago. I have almost nothing saved up under 1k. Im saving up to move out I dont wanna move out and be doing desperate shit to make the rent if I lose my job or someshit. Plus I need a car too :l.
    If I get a car I could go anywhere I want, meaning more jobs. I would work like 2 full time jobs 6 days a week

8. eat that pizza man,you definitly should get drunk

9. Go do something nice for her

10. There is always that one guy who assumes the op is in a situation where he can

11. Here's a foreign idea:
    You graduated high school, so change your own diapers and warm your own bottles.
    Fair? WTF is fair?
    Why did your "mom" have to wake you up? More than once? How was THAT fair?

12. My mom does this sometimes when she's upset. Best thing to do is not to participate in such outbursts. Hopefully she'll move on with life as if she never had a manic episode like my mom does and won't actually take steps to randomly screw up your life..

Although, get a damn alarm clock. That is kind of unreasonable. You'll start to wake up easier if you have to wake yourself up with an alarm clock.

13. Maybe this is why.

Only you can finish th

14. Well, he could always move out.

[​IMG]

15. she was waking me up at 8 am to go to the DMV with her. I was sleep. I got out of work at 2 am. Fell asleep at 3 am. So If I wanna la on the pellow for a couple more minutes I think I deserve it.

16. That won't work if he's from Portland because they're apparently trying to ban sitting/laying on sidewalks.

17. I could see why...that is shitty though. I hate being asked for money as much as the next guy but that's too much

18. Change the avatar and I wont think you deserve to be kicked out.

Seriously man, what the fuck..

19. #19 Verdurous, Mar 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2013
    Yeah, I can see why too cause it's sponsored by a bunch of businesses sick of people laying in their doorway, but I think it's a silly idea to try to pull off in Portland. lol We have such a large homeless population and everyone was really into the whole Occupy thing, so I'd imagine we'd have massive sitting/laying protests that would just clog the city to hell and make a mess of everything until they gave up trying to enforce it.

Why did you even have to bring that to our attention? :(

Op, wtf?

20. Ops mom just wants to rail guys when op moves out. Clearly that is why she is angry.

[​IMG]