Fuck Michael Phelps!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RVD420RVD, Aug 8, 2011.

1. #61 4Sheezy, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ahahahahaha. I probably should have put something saying it was sarcasm but I thought it would ruin it.

2. #62 mushroomsatsuji, Aug 9, 2011
    Without hate, love can't exist

3. #64 RVD420RVD, Aug 9, 2011
    You obviously don't understand it so stop commenting on things you know nothing about

4. #65 4Sheezy, Aug 9, 2011
    I think you should take your own advice, you're trying to compare an Olympic athlete to a rockstar.

5. #66 RVD420RVD, Aug 9, 2011
    What don't you get about this? it doesn't matter if 1 were selling used cars and 1 was a garbage man my point is phelps apologized n that shows the person he really is someone who doesn't defend something just because the people won't like him for that hell he would proably have more fans if he just came out and said "yeah...so what? it's just weed" if he did that I would have still been a fan of his and respected him

6. Whats with the double standard? You made this thread. You broke your own rule just through that

7. #68 RVD420RVD, Aug 9, 2011
    I know what it is when someone doesn't defend what he believes in I know what I'm saying

8. #69 RVD420RVD, Aug 9, 2011
    I know what it looks like when someone doesn't defend what he believes in I know exactly what I'm talking about

9. :laughing:

Phelps isnt some super stoner. He just got caught smoking weed once. What makes you think he even cares?

10. #71 4Sheezy, Aug 9, 2011
    What don't you get about this? An Olympic athlete potentially throwing away his career, just to say he smokes weed.

Fuck I'm not even american, and I'm not on the guy about it.

Edit: I deny I smoke all the time. If anyone can prove it, it throws my whole defense out the window. There are more important things in life then the legalization of marijuana to some people.

11. #72 RVD420RVD, Aug 9, 2011
    It doesn't matter If he's some super stoner he was still smoking and honestly who smokes weed and doesn't support it's legalization? It's not even about that tho He should have came up with the truth instead of just lying 2 the nation what "hero" doesn't support what he believes in?

12. #73 RVD420RVD, Aug 9, 2011
    I have no problem if he strongly wants it legal it's the fact that he shouldn't have lied to the people about being sorry for it

13. #74 4Sheezy, Aug 9, 2011
    That's his decision to make. I don't know the guy personally, so I don't know his real reasons for it, and don't care to speculate. Who are you to say he was lying? Maybe he actually was.

14. Maybe he believes in his swimming career and inspiring people more than getting high.

People are told to lie all the time about everything. I really dont understand why this is a big deal to you. There are way more important things than people all of a sudden becoming forefronts for the marijuana legalization movement. Not everyone cares about that as much as you. They have different priorities, you know, like their job? their career? It makes no difference he said sorry. Everyone knows hes not. Every apology that has ever been officially issued has never been said truthfully.

15. #76 RVD420RVD, Aug 9, 2011
    Your right but did U see how he was hitting that bong? He's done it b4 I'm sure but you know what I have my opinions and you have yours this is a nice site let's not ruin it with our fighting we good?

16. fuck phelps. fuck all 6 pages of this stupid thread. <---my opinion

17. #78 4Sheezy, Aug 9, 2011
    Just because we have differing opinions, doesn't mean we were fighting.

18. Is hate the lack of love or an entirely unrelated emotion? Can hate exist with love? Can you truly love and hate something at the same time, or are you just loving and hating certain aspects of it while ignoring the whole? I believe that the only way for love to truly exist is without hate. I know for a fact I don't hate. There's nothing that I honestly truly hate. :smoke: There are many things, though, that I truly love. Humanity, for example.

19. #80 4Sheezy, Aug 9, 2011
    I know someone who I truly hate, I'll pm you and you can explain to me how and why i should love them.