Fuck me...

Discussion in 'General' started by Evil3lf, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just got the best motivation my life to lose weight, going to really help me win my bet. I hooked up with this chick, sorry whale... from CL. I was so fuckin desperate I went for it. I\'m pissed at myself, and she was so fat I couldn\'t even stay hard to fuck her.

Anyone else been in a shitty situation like this? I don\'t know why I kept going on with it instead of just making her leave. I\'m too nice, or maybe too mean. I\'m not sure which. She\'s in my bed sleeping right now, I can\'t sleep next to her, makes me want to vomit.

(Neg rep me if you must, for me being an asshole, but I just had to vent.)

2. I won\'t neg you. BUt I will lol.

A long, heart LAWL @ U :D

3. God, jc... you\'re sig rings far too close to home.

The worst part is I have been up for like 48 hours straight... I really want to go to fucking bed, but no way in shit am I sleeping next to that...

4. haha I knew it! I always said to myself how could some one stay hard if they with a fat biotccch. I was right.:smoking:

I love my g/fs slim body and sexi tittiess never will I touch a fatty :(

5. The HOOKERS man, not the FAT FREE ONES :nono:

6. What the fuck is she still doing there? Kick her ass out!

7. I can\'t bring myself to look at her let alone, make her get up and dressed.

This has got to be the fuckin lowest my life has gotten, no sex is better than that.... whatever the fuck that was...

[COLOR=\"Red\"]*pic removed*[/COLOR]

8. So lets just get something straight here.

There are super skinny girls
    Then there are the average skinny girls
    Then there are those girls who have a little weight, not rolls, but not a six pack
    Then there are fucking WHALES WITH HUGE BLUBBER ROLLS
    [​IMG]
    I\'m assuming you went with the last one, AHHHH

9. Yea, last one. I\'m going to put one thing in my defense here.

She lied about her looks, god I\'m fuckin naive to believe that people don\'t lie on that shit. No wonder I get no replies, I\'m honest, fucking human flaw I tell you...

And she had a bunch of pictures that made her look to be in the second to last category (which I am in, not gonna lie, I\'m not skinny, but fuckkkkk nothing like her...), and actually fairly attractive.

I want to punch something so bad right now, I\'d punch me, but I know I\'d just regret it more...

10. Sometimes, jerking off and passing out isn\'t such a bad idea.

Wait...you find her on fuckin craigslist or somethin? haha

11. Wait so shes a webcam girl? or shes actually in your house? lool

12. Theres nothing wrong with girls who arn\'t super thin, the third category.

Anyways, since you said theres pictures and shit like that you now HAVE to post pics just so we can see what you fucked.

And where did you find this girl? On a webcam cause I\'m confused about that pic ?

13. To clarify, I didn\'t actually fuck her, it got to that point and I just went fucking limp... I couldn\'t do it. It was like my common sense actually kicked in and was like \"wtf are you doing\"

Added an image, I never had a misconception that she was super thin (as I stated, I\'m not, but I didn\'t think she was going to be a fucking whale :mad: )

14. chill dude a bif girl is just like a motor scooter, shes fun to ride until your friends seeing you do it

15. ^^^Blah, I couldn\'t see myself doing that ever

[​IMG]
    That looks pretty whalish

16. I dunno, maybe I\'m just that retarded...

17. ooooo what a FOX! I mean, grizzly bear! haha!

How\'d ya meet her, man? This is fascinating! lol :wave:

N/m...just reread the first post and caught the CL.

I\'ve always wondered about that, i\'ve read those posts before in the Casual Encounters section, and wondered if people were really out there willing to actually go through with that stuff.

Guess so! haha

18. lol

one mans trizash, nome sayin?

19. As much as I am beating up on myself, and you guys are too. (I actually appreciate it... I need it, I can\'t believe what the fuck I did...)

This is the best motivation I\'ve ever got, I\'d be in the gym right now if I wasn\'t affraid this bitch would wake up and eat my god damn fridge.

At least I got some free weed out of it /shrug

20. Why didn\'t you say so at first, that makes it better. I\'d be a prostitute to a fat bitch if she hooked it up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.