fuck me.

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazeLE, Dec 4, 2012.

1. so i stashed a few grams from my last pick up away separately in a jar that used to have tobacco emptied out of blunts in and now its harsh as fuck and tastes like shit...

i dont smoke tobacco so this really sucks... especially since i have to inhale this into and hold it in my lungs...

like its so harsh i cant even smoke it in my bong and even my bubbler is harsh.

2. You should make edibles

3. You should smoke it and like 30 seconds later you won't care what it tasted like.

Then masturbate.

4. Sack up and smoke

5. a good idea. but ill probably just roll a bunch of joints.

6. Id put it in a jar with a orange peel.. Hopefully it counter-acts the cig taste...

7. This.

8. smoke it out of a blunt?

9. This.

10. This and then repeat.

11. damn, that's harsh.

12. i mean im still going to smoke it obviously but every time i smoke its like smoking a vanilla dutch...

13. Trying my idea at all? Its prob the best bet you have to fix the taste.

14. workin on it.

15. Let me know how it goes.. Ide keep it in there over night.. If that dont change the taste even slightly then Idk..

16. just stay up all night tweaking and pick every particle of weed out of the tabacco. works bruh!!!!:D:D:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

17. thats the thing there is no tobacco the jar was completely empty. i dont understand how it could have tainted my weed so badly.

18. Well... supposibly when you smell poop you are breathing in little shit particles...

So there must be tobacco particles still remaining within the jar.