Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fuck me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lakplayer601, Nov 24, 2012.

1. So I was in my local park smoking out of my bowl and I was just relaxing looking at the stars but I had my bowl and some Cannabis left over. All of a sudden I see flood lights and a car with cop markings so I up and threw my piece and then tried to go on the side (there's only one way out) and I am freaking out because I had my K-Bar (I am former military and have an anxiety disorder because of that) on me and he stopped me and said "Halt Park Enforcer" and he had a wide stance and his hand out like a stop sign, so I just stopped and laughed and he grabs my arm and this is the dialogue

Me: Sir are you an officer of the law?
    Him: I am a park enforcer you were smoking pot I am going to call the cops
    Me: Sir do you have a badge?
    Him: Just stay quiet
    Me: (I am shouting now): Are you a cop?
    Him:Shut Up
    Me: (Still yelling): I am a veteran with battle shock if you do not let me go I will defend myself
    Him: (He is trying to search me)

I spun him around punched him in his face and bolted around the block now my question to you is HOW FUCKED AM I

Here is my defense:
    I legitimately suffer from a form of PTSD
    I am a veteran
    He did not announce to be a police officer (In NY its the law to say if you are cop)
    He tried to search me
    He wrongfully put his hands on me and I happened to have felt threatened

He DID NOT see my face I was wearing my hood and my hands were over my face and I ran after and he did not see where I was headed.

2. Your dumb as fuck cuz. I take it you live in NYC cause those are PEP

3. Its only illegal if you get caught. If that guy was a cop (was he?) and they find you you're super fucked though. Assaulting a police officer, resisting arrest and fleeing the scene of a crime probably. Otherwise (not a cop) probably just an assault charge .

4. You should good to me. He didnt see you and didn't take your wallet. What's he gonna say some pothead beat his ass in the park. Doubt it, I think the worst thin you did was post it here. I do not condone breaking the law.

5. Well no not really, I looked on my town website and the "Park Enforcement" section was a constitute agency witch means a bunch of my neighbors pay extra taxes to fund it. So it is not a state or federal agency so it can't be a state or federal crime and he did not see where I go when I bolted out of there

6. If he doesnt know who you are what is the problem

7. Also, he had no visible badge or a firearm just a tattered uniform and he did not identify himself as a cop

8. If he doesnt know who you are its fine..thats funny you punched him guess he should have listened to you

9. [quote name='"Lakplayer601"']

Well no not really, I looked on my town website and the "Park Enforcement" section was a constitute agency witch means a bunch of my neighbors pay extra taxes to fund it. So it is not a state or federal agency so it can't be a state or federal crime and he did not see where I go when I bolted out of there[/quote]

Alright so you should be fine. If I were you, I'd avoid going to that park though lol.

10. Yea I know I am going back there at midnight and getting my piece I got it over seas and it's Ancient

11. Ahahahaha. We got those park rangers around here, they legally can't search you or arrest you/pull you in the back of there car because they are not cops.

12. That was fucking dumb, first off. At least you didn't stab him.

He wasn't actually detaining or arresting you as you asked him and he did not respond, so the only crime you committed is possibly resisting arrest (if he is considered a LEO) or if not then just assault and battery. Whatever happens, if you get caught, you will almost certainly have some kind of punishment. It's unlikely you'll be caught though, I can't figure out how that would happen. Don't wear whatever you were wearing again for a while outside though.

13. They can arrest you in NYC they are peace officers and have the power to

14. But it was like a neighbor hood watch type thing I was looking it up when I got home it has no jurisdiction there not an accredited agency

15. i didn't say he was a LEO, i said he might be considered a LEO. there's a chance. in any case if he didn't get a really good look at your face and you don't do something stupid like return to the scene of the crime 3 hours later, then you should be straight

16. How many wanna-be-cops want to report the fact that they got their ass kicked by a pothead?

Yeah, that's exactly your chances of being caught right about now. :D

I could bring up the fact that you tossed your pipe and he might be searching for evidence, and might find your pipe and check for DNA evidence, but that shit only happens on TV. Not much chance of that kind of shit happening in the real world.

Not to many police budgets are as big as Hollywood.

17. Yea but I have to get it back I am former military I could pull some James Bond shit

18. just dress in all black and go when it's dark and there's no one around. and don't stick around for too long.

19. That's the plan

20. Nevermind. You're far too stupid to take advice here.

But feel free to go pull your "James Bond" shit and see how far that gets you.

I'm sure it'll work just like you see it in the movies. :rolleyes: