fuck me :

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SwD, Mar 18, 2012.

1. #1 SwD, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    long story short girlfriend and i broke up, depressed as fuck. that feeling of being useless and having nobody, yup.

dont even know really why i put this here but all i can think about is her and it just brings tears. so gotta get my mind straight even if just somebody hears me out

2. Saw your post on my thread before, I thought poor dude I gotta help him out lol..
    But a good friend of mine has just gotten over something like this after a month of feeling depressed. I say you go out with your friends some time and meet new girls, Since I haven't been partying much lately I just took my buddy out for the night, by the end of the night he was feeling pretty good and I got him laid. He hasn't mentioned his breakup simce..hope this helps

3. You need to be with friends and family. They are the ones that are should be there for you in times like these. Go on a few adventures, get some fresh air, spend some time in the sun, there's always stuff that makes you feel good that isn't destructive.
    Find new hobbies to occupy yourself with, start exercising because those endorphins are going to do your body a lot of good right now.

But think of it this way, you don't NEED a significant other to make you happy and capable of living your life.

4. Yeah thanks alot guys this is why i tend to love the city

5. Stay busy bro.

Helps a lot.

6. I know the feeling man. Try not to sweat it things happen yada yada…I always keep my social/normal life with gfs. So when she's gone it's just back to normal.

7. /thread.

You've gotta keep your mind busy with other things. If you're sedentary, you allow your mind to dig deeper and deeper into the self-pity that always follows traumatic emotional events.

I wish you luck man, but draw strength from the knowledge that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. You just have to be willing to keep your eyes open because you never know what beauty might be hiding in even the worst situations.

Best of luck, man. The city is thinking of you.

///M

8. Trust me... I'm right where you are. Depending on the size of the cut, the more/less time it takes to heal itself. You're good brutha.

/Misleading title

9. As others said, stay busy and surround yourself with good people.

If you've gotten a girlfriend once, there's no reason why you can't get one again.

10. Homie, I feel u, me n my girl of 4 years just broke up 10 days ago. Hang in there bro. If u smoke weed, quit. So ur brain can process it normally. Good luck man. Try and focus on other things. Make a new friend, talk to old friend, work out, stop eating fast food do u feel a good change in ur life. Kic it with ur parents more.

11. O ya, and don't sleep in ever. U need to wake up early.

12. Go on a hike!

Start working out!

Wake up early!

Keep yourself occupied in a positive manner.

13. I know the feeling all too well. Like you just wanna sleep all day and not do shit because shes on your mind 24/7? Like others have said bro keep yourself busy and youll get over it soon.

14. :):):)

Attached Files:

15. I can make you feel happy for long time OP. ;) :ey: