Fuck me one left.. will this be to much shade?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by rssmokeallday, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Well I had a few plants doing amazing maybe a week from harvesting. I came back and i was so pissed, they were chopped. I guess they didn't notice one of the smaller ones, its all i have left and it has small buds on it maybe a couple weeks left. I had to move it, but now it is in a woods with a small opening of light in the top canopy of the trees. My question is they were out in the sun, but i had to move this last one, will they have enough light through this small opening in the trees, or do I need to find a spot with more sun?

2. At this point just find a spot that you think will be safe from the goddamn idiot retard cocksucker type of people who ripped you off. As you can tell I also have been victimized.

For what it's worth, I think at this stage more sunlight means bigger buds, but, it will still flower in the shade and you just have to weigh risk/reward.

I have 3 plants left that have been growing all summer in about 50/50 shade and they are 5 ft tall, healthy, although the buds could be bigger/denser.

3. They`ll fattened up;)