Fuck Mcdonalds

Discussion in 'General' started by Huey_Freeman, May 21, 2013.

Buns that haven't been smashed by a stream roller and slathered in grease, spinach instead of limp, gross lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions... yeah, totally better. :p

Still a frozen breaded chicken patty, I could do better breading a slice of chicken breast myself, but sometimes I'm way too lazy for that. :D 

2. I eat at in-n-out burger. They are the best!

3. Wish there was one in the midwest :(

Five Guys is the shit but its pricey

4. All fast food is disgusting. If you want to be healthy then don't eat at any of them. No reason to when there's loads of good food out there. Obviously fast food is cheaper, but would it kill you to cook?

All things in moderation... 

As long as you aren't eating it on a frequent basis, it's not a big deal to have a Big Mac every once in a while. :p 

6. I don't touch the stuff, I'm not quite sure if its technically food. 

7. I'm in the clear, then.

Good luck, future me.

8. OP, they haven't come to any conclusion in this suit she's filing so can we really judge anyone here? And even if it were true, it could happen in any restaurant anywhere. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for boycotting McDonald's (http://www.inminds.co.uk/boycott-mcdonalds.html) but I can't defend your reasons for boycotting them. As for other lawsuits, just imagine how many lawsuits any company as big and easily attackable as McDonald's would receive.

9. the fact their food doesn't bio-degrade did it for me.....fuck putting that crap in my body

I 100% back this. I haven't eaten in McDonalds for over a year but I had been a frequent customer before that point and I can tell you all that I have never encountered any problem with my order or with the service in general.

11. Eh. Glass?! Imagine if she would have chomped down on it. I try to stay away from all that franken-food, its all garbage anyway. It can smell/taste soooo good when your baked though.

12. If their chicken mcnuggets, sweet and sour sauce, and golden delicious fries weren't so damn irresistible...

13. McDonald's food and a lot of fast food makes my stomache hurt and i usually have to goto the bathroom within the hour :(. Not my thing anymore.

14. McDonald's food and a lot of fast food makes my stomache hurt and i usually have to goto the bathroom within the hour :(. Not my thing anymore.

15. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN PUT THAT SHIT IN YOUR BODY 

16. kinda like the lawsuits against energy drink companies...cause of people failing to read the labels...like the ones sensitive to caffeine, and going out and drinking 3 of the biggest energy drinks they can find, and then going and suing them, cause they(the person) fucked up

17. I dunno what the fuck McDonald's puts in their food, but my stomach just wont have any of it.

And i have an iron stomach!  I can eat super spicy food before laying down, and it doesn't bother me.

i think they put some kind of preservative in their food that my stomach just doesn't like.

18. mcdonalds has been my go-to fast food for a long time. but i ate at wendys for the first time in years last weekend and their value menu had some solid items; looks like that'll be my new place

19. This makes me want McD's right now

20. Someone smoked on good today. To be that paranoid! McDonald's isn't the only place that has these occurrences. It could be a local mom and pop restaurant your family ate for years and you finding a rat's dick in your hot dog. If you're gonna vow not to eat at a restaurant because of this you shouldn't eat at any restaurant! An associate can Shit in my burger and I wouldn't care. The spicy mchicken is that fuckin good.