Fuck man..

Discussion in 'General' started by TinManThaBoyBoy, Aug 2, 2013.

1. I usually dont make topics but DAMN.. GC is fuckin lame as hell lately..

someone show me some titties or somethin

You know where to find me. :ey:

3. lmao @prolapse

4. It's summer time, the kiddies and the trolls are out. And thecoolest420, hes in a retarded league all his own

5. Seriously though... I can't even curb my boredom with GC anymore because GC has become so goddamn boring...
    *sigh*
    The quality of content and contributing members is severely lacking.

But, I do have boobies. Those are always fun.

6. Go to Toke City if you want better content.

7. in my inbox.. all of you.. :ey:

thats what im talkin about tho.. im not seein any of that.. i miss the trolls cause this shit is boring as hell..

i check back in every once inna while hopin shit has picked up but im always disappointed lol

8. im sorry man.. cause i actually dont mind the forum change..

but it honestly fuckin killed the city

Nah, I'm not to keen on starting at 0 again.

And "better" is relative. 

10. First day back in I don't even know how long.

I use to like the new layout but now I can't stand it. The old GC was the best. And it seems I can't even recognize the people I loved from this forum with the whole "re-name your profile" crap.

11. Change it then. Nice thread though I can feel the great vibes coming back wit each and every quality post.

12. yea no doubt.. that change your name shit gets on my nerves too.. i dont know whos who anymore

13. Yeah man its dead as shit. Used to only be in the other sections but now general is always dead too. Too many troll/meta threads. Seems like everyone including myself tend to stay in the un/offical/only ____ chat threads.

14. thats what i did with this thread..

and idc about 'good vibes'.. that shits boring too..

there just aint as many people postin.. period.. theres no fun convo anymore.. its all questions and 'name your piece' shit.. which is cool i guess.. but the city used to be so much more..

activity feed now : 10 posts in the last 12 minutes

activity feed then: 10 posts in the last minute

15. #18 West Coast Blunts, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2013

:laughing:  :laughing: :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:   Yeah that's true, all the people with quality convo are banned, and "chat room" like threads are forbidden.

16. yea no shit haha.. thats the damn truth.. i havent been able to smoke in a year and a half.. im sure thats a big reason why im so bored all the damn time..

but see with the name change stuff.. when i see you. youre still SmokeyH to me hah

Don't worry, TinMan, I'll always be SassyMelassy--- never gonna change, so you can always find me. ;) If you can't find me on GC, follow the north star. ;)