Fuck man..this sucks.

Discussion in 'General' started by Zon_Chewi, Jul 21, 2009.

1. I just found out, one of my bestfriends is moving completely across the country. Still in highschool, and he's been one of my good friends since middle school when he moved here. Out of my group of buddies, he's been one of the few people who i could really connect with and have a legit conversation about shit that mattered, besides the normal highschool talk like "fuck man lets party all the time" "yea man, fuck bitches!".

he got into a huge fight with his mom and is leaving to move with dad. he's partially excited to get out of my shit hole town, and i dont blame him. we've always talked about leaving and getting an appartment next year when we graduate. he leaves august 1st, and we all just found out, it seems a little sudden.

sorry for the long rant GC, im guess im just venting. but im shaken up with this whole thing. fuck.

2. That's a bummer man, I've got a friend who's exactly like that too. What can you do but move on?

3. theres only one thing to do now man, throw him a HUGE go away bash! it sounds like the guy deserves it, and then just have a little get together with all the buddies and reminisce about old times. i give him my best wishes bro. sorry he had to leave like this :(

4. yeah dog, i just found out one my homies is movign across state. shit sucks.

5. thanks man. i really appreciate it.

i was thinking about having a big party for him too, but he's not a huge party guy. we just like kicking back and chilling with good friends. which we probably will untill he leaves.

6. when i was six my best friend moved to Boston and i cried no shame in admitting it i know how you feel sometimes its best just to let lose all your feelings.

7. Yup high school sucks once you get over 18 and out of HS you and your friend won't have to deal with stupid high school shit.

And maybe I won't have to read about it...:confused:

8. you know it is possible to be 18 and in highschool.

it's also possible, to not be an asshole for no apparent reason. if you don't care about the thread, hit the back button. you know you don't have to post on it, be a douche or make false accusations.

9. back in hs, me my buddy c and my buddy l were all real close. then l, who lived with his grandma since his mom was a pilot, got into many many fights with his grandparents and stepdad so he moved up to alaska to his dads. i didnt get to see him before he left, and now hes in the marines. hes gonna try to come back before he ships out in february. but i havent seen him in 2 or 3 years

10. Sucks man I feel foryou. But think of it on the bright side(however marginal) With the technology we have now like face book, AIM, GC, and god forbid twitter ::shudder:: It will be easier to stay in contact with him. Not like when I was A kid and all we had were pagers, house phones, and 14.4kbs interweb... Stay in contact I had a friend move to indianna and I still talk to him alot, also gives you an excuese to road trip! I'm just trying to help you look on the bright side. We've all lost friends at some point but if you're good friends then it will last.

11. i feel you man. i dont like to be away from my smoking buddy for like more than a couple days. couldnt inamge forever.

wow that sounds like im a faggot

12. Strangely enough, one of my best friends when I was little moved from boston to seattle. x.x

13. I see your in Mi, What shit-hole town is this?

14. its a little town a litte outside Ann Arbor. ever heard of Pinckney?