fuck man.. might have chlamydia

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DaComeUpCat, Aug 5, 2012.

1. No shit. I thought they did that stuff for free. Like, i'm pretty sure i saw somewhere that they encourage you(especially college age students) to come and get tested for free! But hmmm idk..you should just do some more research online. I'm sure you'll find something.

2. [quote name='"Cmystic31"']

Based on the research I did, I don't have any. But like Ironic said, it is asymptomatic a majority of the time.. so I wouldn't really be able to tell uness tested smh[/quote]

don't know how i missed that post, but damn man. shit would definitely suck

3. Yeah RogRgle said his university does it for free so I'm guessin there's gotta be a college or university that does it free of charge.

But I will definitely do more research tonight. And also take a few trips to local clinics and see what the deal is. I think that's a step in the right direction.

But I hope you don't have to be enrolled in that college to qualify, because I know my juco doesn't do that shit. lol

hah tell me about it. :laughing:

I apreciate the help though man.

4. Call up the health department or welfare and ask. They may know of a free clinic in your area.

Granny

5. It's not that bad dude haha, go to the doctor, call your friend and let her know what's up. You could have picked up something far worse, that is for life.

6. Thanks man, I didn't think of doing that. I'll definitely give that a shot. I just hope I won't have to make another phone call after I get tested.

Yeah that's exactly what I would tell someone who might have it too. lol But you're right though, it definitely could've been worse. I will definitely hit her up soon, I just want to find out if I have it for sure or not. Fuckkkk dude, that's gonna be so fuckin embarassing if I have to call her though. I'll know for sure that I won't ever be able to hit that agian. :laughing:

7. Whatever man, tell her you got it off that other girl. Telling her about it is a thousand times better than not telling her. At least it show's you are an honest person.

8. It happens man..it can be cleared away..be thankful u can be treated for it..

9. Yeah why not, shit's gonna suck though.. I keep seeing her posts pics with her son on fb and I feel guilty as a motherfucker man. I guess it's gotta be done sooner or later.
    Yeah man I'm definitely thankful for that. I'm just hoping I didn't give it to the other girl.

If I find out I have it and gave it to the other girl, I guess the least I could do would be to also pay for her prescription. Seems like the right thing to do.

10. honestly dude im praying for you thats really undortunatr i hope you dont have it

11. I appreciate it man.

12. Don't trip too much about it man you'll be fine. Chlamydia is curable with today's advancement in medical science. Just be sure to get tested and get proper treatment and also to inform anyone else you've had sexual encounters with to do the same. Gl man

13. I'll applaud your courage for you journey to the testing site. May the negative signs be with you, then give yourself a clap on the back

14. right here my man! dammmm girls be so dirty these days!! but hell i treat my dick like a god and never slip that armor off and be carefull!

15. Preciate that man. Yeah I'm trying not to trip but it's hard not to.

You're right tho, this is curable, and for that I'm thankful.

Thanks dude, really. I have an appointment scheduled for friday at 1:30, I'll know for sure then. I can only pray for the best til that time.

I know man. That's the truth, girls get around these days. smh

Honestly, if I test positive for anything, I'm hopinh it'll just be that^ and not find out that the second girl also gave me something. It's no secret: this girl gets around. And she was acting really sketch when I tried to go down on her twice, and she didn't let me.. o_O makes me wonder..