FUCK.... locked keys in car

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by IronMaiden, Apr 14, 2008.

1. So i go to college and live on campus and to smoke i go out to my car in the parking lot where no one is. and tonight i went down there blazed a bowl in the car and fucking locked my keys in the car when i was leaving i cant belive this shit. any ways i cant open it myself without calling a locksmith do it for like 60$. goddamn at least im high for now:smoking:

2. that shit sucks. last time i was in that position i was so high i just decided to break in my window. luckily i got it replaced for a cheap $30. but im sorry and i know how you feel... my drivers side door handle doesnt work at all, so i always get locked out. fortunately enough, I CARRY A SPARE KEY!

3. This shit happend to me 2 times in the last month. I locked my friends keys in his car after the frist he carriers a spare in his wallet then the 2end time the wallet was in the car the car. yeah he was pissed. the cops came the 2end i had to pay the 25 follar fee the city charges me.

4. see if one of your buddies has AAA

5. hey man,
    just be happy u didnt lock the car with a pipe and weed sitten out in the open, that would be a crazy ass dilemna man. you would be able to call a locksmith unless u knew he smoked bud

6. I've done that like 4 or 5 times within the past 6 months. Luckily I know how to break into my car without the key (and without fuckin anything up).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_zDhois8Io8

might be a "security defect" but its great if you're a stoner :smoking:

7. thats lucky cuz its like 50 at least for a locksmith