FUCK.... locked keys in car

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by IronMaiden, Apr 14, 2008.

1. So i go to college and live on campus and to smoke i go out to my car in the parking lot where no one is. and tonight i went down there blazed a bowl in the car and fucking locked my keys in the car when i was leaving i cant belive this shit. any ways i cant open it myself without calling a locksmith do it for like 60$. goddamn at least im high for now:smoking:

2. When I lock my keys inside my car I call up the local police station and ask for a slim jim.. they open it up for free and just take a copy of your drivers license and then they leave.

Its free and easy. Just make sure your car doesn't have side door air bags or you'll end up killing the guy.

3. yea you can get the pros to do it, or have the cops. i never liked the cop idea just because of the contents inside my car (piece lighter bud etc.)

well after all is said and through, go to the local hardware store and have them make your ass a copy, should run no more than 4 dollars and throw that bad boy in your wallet. Now after saying that dont happen to lock your keys in your car and loose your wallet, cause then its back to square one haha

but it does happen to the best of us

4. there are several ways to get into a locked car you just need the right tools