Fuck Living With Parents

Discussion in 'General' started by CmMx112, Feb 25, 2011.

1. So Im just trying to vent.... Heres what happend...

So a few close friend of mine are about to go to VA Beach to look at a few SRT-4's. They were leaving tonight, staying the night, and one of them was possibly buying one of the cars tomorrow sometime...

Well earlier I let one of the borrow my radar detector for the trip. Well I told him I might be able to go. But I had to talk to my parents first (living with them, going full time to a community college). Well I get home from school a few minutes ago, and I ask them, my dad starts yelling at me saying Id rather miss school to go to the beach. I simply said I only have one class tomorrow, and I havent missed a class all simester. He still jumps down my throat, waking my mom up, well then she starts bitching at me, saying I was out of my mind, wanting to go to VA Beach at night, blablabla... I told them we were staying one night, and I had the money to go, and they just keep bitching me out...

If I didnt have a restricted license Id just leave... And Id hit the bong, but I have a drug test coming up...

I swear if I had a steady flow of money and I could afford it, I would move out.... Im pretty pissed off right now... Im tired of being treated like a 5 year old. And Ive talk to my parents about giving me more freedom, and they tell me "Once I start acting like my age I can make my own decisions". Im a fucking full time student, Im at college every day for at least 3 hours, Holding up a 3.0 average.... And every time I ask to go somewhere they try to tell me no, and I basically have to beg them to let me do shit. Im really starting to get depressed, sitting at home all the time....

I really wish I could hit the bong right now... It'd calm me the fuck down... Sorry for the rant... Just need to let off a little steam...

2. i went through this last 2 years when i was transitioning after college to figure out what i wanted to do. It was horrible, i got treated like a child to and it was ridic. i was thankful for having a nice home and family and stuff, but sitting at home all the time sucked ass and made me feel like shit to. I would make an effort to get out as much as possible to keep from getting to down. I totally understand this.

3. thats why im moving out this summer

4. I'll hit my bong for you man. Im in college too and when i go home its sorta the same shit but your parents sound bitchier. This is why i go to a college 4 hours away from my home.

5. I'm sorry to hear of your troubles sir.

Not much real advice (I feel anyway) can be given. Every parental unit is different.

In my case it was a total rebellion of "fuck you bitch" to get my mom to back off. I don't have a father, so of course, it's different.

Just try and talk one on one with them.

I wish you luck.

6. Yea, and I mean, dont get me wrong. Im very thankful for everything they do for me. They pay my cell bill, put a nice house over my head, keep food on the table, put gas in my vehicle, and are basically paying for my school, because I spent my 3000 dollars my 1st simester. Which was all I had from highschool graduation... But they always have somthing to say when I want to do somthing. All I do on weekday nights are sit in my gaming chair, get on Grasscity, and play a shit ton of xbox. I have a few friends, and Im starting to make new ones, but Its hard to do anything without having a license...

I dont have my license because of a few stupid mistakes I made when I was 16... I just hate it somtimes. Ive been completely depressed for like 2 years, and I try telling them that, but they just say "it isnt as bad as you think". They might be right... But I seriously cant take much more of it...

Gahh I need a bong hit!

7. Alot of people dont realize how much they will miss home until they move out. Whether its right away or after 4 or 5 months. Maybe its b/c i dont have it bad here but i dont mind being at home right now haha. Its not easy living on your own. Even if you have a roomate or whatever.

8. It's a different generation with a different set of morals. It's hard to argue against anyone with an idea.

Try and keep your head up sir. It won't be this way forever.

9. Yea, Ive heard living on you own is rough at first... But Im going to have to do it sometime... Kinda want it to be asap... I just need a good paying job, and Ill be set

10. So right, food and laundry service... damn that was nice.

11. as much as i want to leave.. i really fuckin dont hahah.