fuck lil wayne

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by 70s, Feb 11, 2009.

1. i love 90's hip hop too but what your saying is just as ignorant as when people say "yoo waynes the best rapper alive, and gucci is so dope". you dont have to like the shit but respect it for what it is.

2. i think that hes over rated. he says shit that makes no sense and people think its sick just cus weezy says it. people need to wake up and realize that music like that is killing hip hop slowly. thats just me tho...

3. Man, Wiz is HARDLY swagger jackin. He been doin his thing since before Drake.

4. Nah man I don't listen to slipknot. I don't judge bands based on technical ability I judge them on songwriting skills and how much of themselves they put into their music. I listen to bands that are made up of some of the best musicians of all time. E.g. Grateful Dead, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, The Who, Queen to name a few. If you actually buy into his self proclaimed "best rapper alive" status you don't know a lot about music and neither does he.

5. lil wayne,
    first of all...lil....already a bad start
    his face
    his voice
    his voice synth
    his awful music and rhyming the same words over and overrr
    icant stand it
    i cant stand him

6. lol same he's not a
    good rapper..but has good word play..
    if he could used that and actually make..
    sense out of it instead of talking about money
    degrading women and drugs.
    he would be good.
    :D

7. qft...

8. yeah,start listening to Jadakiss and you can tell the difference between good rap and a rapper that just wants money..or what i call a main streem "money money money bitches hoes" bla bla bla,hear it before.

9. hhahaah this is Real shit

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ4Jd-QouvQ]YouTube - Jadakiss Ft Swizz Beats & OJ Da Juiceman-Whos Real[/ame]

i dont hear lil wanye claping

10. hahah yeah,i know there better ,but i didn't feel like uploading and all that :laughing: