fuck lil wayne

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by 70s, Feb 11, 2009.

1. i dont "hate" him, i dont hate anybody. i just dont like him, he has accomplished a lot but i dont like his style at all, im not jealous, i just wouldnt bump his shit. i hear it everywhere else as it is. and i dont like that he calls himself the greatest rapper, there are far better lyricists than him in the industry, hes making himself look like a jerk when he says that.

2. This has probably been mentioned already, but I think he falls short on his major albums compared to his mixtapes. Thus, if the only stuff you're hearing from him is played on the radio, then its true: he does suck. But I feel his mixtapes are where he shows his real skill.

3. I understand if someone doesn't like this artist or that artist, but i just wanted to say wayne has definitely changed over the past year or two. His music is ever changing which some people, like myself, kind of respect. Although there's pleeeenty of his songs i dislike, especially newer shit, I still think he has good stuff in him and i think a lot of minds will be changed when the carter 4 drops. It also doesn't help that the only song the radio plays of his is that damn garbage, club song with tpain. Pretty much all i wanted to say is that i'm a long time fan of his, i'm getting a little dissapointed with him lately but i have HIGH hopes.

:smoke:

4. #64 Otterheart, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2009
    Some girl in my math class was telling me about how he was by far the best rapper alive, and I was like do you even know artists like Nas, KRS-One or Rakim? She was like no and they probably don't have shit on Weezy, he sold over a million albums in his first week, I bet none of those guys ever did.

It was obvious that you can't reason with ignorant people so I just stopped but it just reminded me of Immortal Techniques', Industrial Revolution. Immortal Technique - "If your message ain't shit fuck the records you sold, because if you go platinum it's got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as fuck". One of the best song quotes EVER IMO.

5. great quote.

6. yeah...fuck those type of kids. they don't know shit about real hip-hop.

7. All the big interviews hes not retarded in

I cant lie tho i was startin to hate wayne and think he totally fell off and went from really kool to a piece of shit in a few months between a mixtape and an album

But nah hes alright i think

8. lol HIM lil wayne ME KATIE COURIC

9. True.

Immortal technique>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wayne

10. well, atleast his rock cd just got canned, shit not even gunna see the light of day

11. FUCK LIL WAYNE, he sounds like hes deepthroated too many dicks try some of this legit music.

1.louis logic - the ugly truth
    2.Immortal balance - positive balance
    3.Hilltop hoods - the sentinel
    4.Grieves - I ate your soul ( trippy)
    5. Necro - push it to the limit
    6. Dan the automater - madness
    7.Aesop Rock - None shall pass
    8.The Avalanches - Frontier psychiatrist
    9.Kid Kudi - Man on the moon + Day and night
    10.louis logic - best friends
    11.blackalicious - The craft
    12.Dialated peoples - worst comes to worst
    13.Necro - dead body disposal
    14.The Foreign exchange - The answer
    15.Grieves - If luck was a lady
    16.Hi tek - suddenly
    17.sweatshop union - close to home
    18.Jedi mind tricks - muerte
    19.Ratatat - Wild cat
    20. Living legends - never falling down

these songs are the shit,If you cant download some of these songs, they're all on youtube.

Have fun gettin baked and listenin to theses songs, if you want to comment the list email me dcray_frodo@yahoo.com

12. Stop wasting your time bitching about something that you can easily avoid reading.:p

13. so basically you're saying everyone who hates lil wayne has only heard his 2 songs on the radio and we're just hoping on the band wagon.

i don't like little wayne at all. my friends really like him and have tried multiple times to get me to like him, i just don't. does that mean i've only heard 2 songs and jump on the "Fuck wayne" band-wagon? no it doesn't so how do you know the OP is liek that?

14. if u dont like him dont listen to him, and dont make a thread about him:confused:

15. listen to mac dre, he's funnier, has better delivery, and he been rapping since '84, when wayne was still in diapers. if you listen to the right rappers, wayne is nothing new at all.

16. since 84'? damn. that's even before NWA are you sure that's the correct date?

17. His first album was recorded in '89. And he's been dead for about 5 years now.

18. i'm aware he's dead but he wasn't too old when he got shot. and 89' is MUCH different than 84. especially for rap.

19. Lil Wayne is to rap what kid rock is to southern rock. He's probably the worst musician of all time. And I use the term musician very loosely