Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FUCK KUSH, Mids all Dayy!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shitonnick, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Good weed has highs that are FAR more enjoyable than shitty weed, and you can't even make up for it by smoking more of mids.

2. Yeah dude fuck oxygen! Carbon Dioxide is the waaaaay tooooo goooo!

3. Trolololololol

4. my tolerance isn't that high yet, and i smoke pretty good mids that don't look that great. i smoke dank when i can get it, but most of the people i know who have it only have it as a personal stash anyways, and they have to jack the prices up if they end up selling because of that.
    my favorite connect (we were friends for like 4 years before i started buying from him) smokes mids mostly too because if you're on a tight budget there's more you can do with it, like, more seshes.

If your choice is 50 for an eighth of danks or 50 for like 6 g of mids and you want to be able to come home most days and chill and smoke a blunt then mids are the way to go.
    if you want to really experience something special and fantastic and you got paid more that week then go splurge and buy yourself a golden-amber honeysuckle icefrostingcoated flower of majesticness.
    :smoke:

5. Read the sig below:

6. No, Kush is predominately an indica dominant strain.

7. Around here "Kush" just means some chronic, goes for $50-$60 an eighth.

8. that's unfortunate.

9. You're comparing a variety of indica-dominant strains to a "quality" of weed. Think of it this way, shwagg is badly grown weed, mids is decently grown weed, and dank is the weed grown to its potential.

What you should so is find somewhere or someone you can get legitimate strains off of and find a nice strong sativa and you'll be happier than just smoking mids, you can find your "perfect" high and then maybe find a couple of other strains to allow you to smoke a variety so you don't get a tolerance.

Sadly this probably wont be available to you considering weed is still illegal everywhere and with most dealers you won't get what you ask for.

Whatever keeps you up! :smoke:

10. Your problem is that your overdoing it with the kush and getting TOO high. Just take one hit or a half of hit of the kush then walk away for 15 minutes....you dont like, take another. Your just overdoing it man, more is not always better. Respect the herb!!! lol.

11. I wouldn't go as far as to say "fuck kush." but i enjoy smoking mids, and im anything but an apprentice toker, ive been smoking for about 3 years..this past summer me and a couple of friends would smokes 1/8ths and 1/4s of some top shelf stuff every night (og kush, sour d, grape ape, etc...) but when some dank goes for 20 a g here and i can get an Oz of reg for 40 bucks i go for the reg(mids) every time. for me dank is a special occasion but i stick to mids for the most part.

12. Let me guess, this is your pic, in your bathroom, making those, your tampons;)

13. Orrrrrrr I found that on Google?

14. High quality Kush is my smoke of choice. I medicate for fibro, a displaced disc in my neck, and depression. A 60/40 or 70/30% Indica dominant helps with the depression. Mids......they just don't work very well for me.

15. This is more my style:

Attached Files: