Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fuck it im quitting

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by brian8472, Sep 17, 2003.

1. im so sick of ppl jacking my money and weed and im sick of having to deal with shitty low end dealers who try to screw me, until i can find seeds and some basic growing advice or can get it free at a friends or party i will no longer smoke weed

2. hmmmm, that really sucks. maybe u should start growing if your not happy with your dealer.good luck:D

3. yeah scratch that idea i thought i could just take some pain killer and shit but its nothing compared to weed :( if only i knew how to get seeds and grow

4. once ya start doing it my friend its a bit like sex ,it just keeps getting better .:D.

5. HIGH All, it bothers me when someone says they are quiting because of some low life selling what I think should be free for All. PM me brian8472 maybe we can work something out.

6. Hey brian..look around my friend! There are growing forums here..and alot to learn, all it takes is a little dedication, a little patience, and a few joints to make the whole process a bit funner..:)

If ya still need help after reading around a bit, pm me or unoit n we'll try to help ya with your growing.

7. great advise stylez.. there is all the help you need right here.. dont quit for now.. you may be losing money.. but then if you start growing and selling it.. its 100% profit

8. If you don't want to deal, then I'd make friends with some good potheads and connections will just work themselves out.

9. Look around some dealers have low and high end weed,
    dont buy if its garbo.
    when you get some good herb that gets you high save some seeds and get some info from here about growing.
    This will kill the dealer and the middle man for good.

My 300th post