Fuck it, I'm moving back to the Hood...

Discussion in 'General' started by Shalom Salaam, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Enough with this crap. I can't deal with the roommate drama anymore, I need a place to call my own. A place I can afford. A place I can play and listen to music LOUD all day and night. A place with the dankest bud, finest girls, and best Mexican food in town.

Well that place is the Hood. I haven't lived in the ghetto since I was 14 but it seems I have to choice but to go back. Gonna try to find a spot in the next few weeks.

Sigh, so many pros and cons.

2. One word.....haha.....but really it's not that bad:laughing:

people actually think black folks love the hood,but it's the other way around,atleast for me anyways.

Stay safe.....and don't get sucked in.....you know what I'm talking about.....

3. I'm so hoood! Just stay strapped.

4. ^ Happy 420th post! Shalom your a cool guy, hope all works out for ya:smoke:

Owning your own place is the shit

5. Yeah, I never really got sucked into any of that stuff...

I don't need a gun, I got a BRAIN.

Haha, Owning? dude, I'm a Jazz Musician. The only thing I own is music gear and a computer.

6. man i wish everybody thought like that. instead of working something out they reach for the gats.and its not even just people or people in the hood. its everybody. even governments. of course thats kinda different but its still the same IMO IMO.

actually im gonna +rep you for that if i can. if not sorry bro i tried.

7. GL with all that Shaloom. Mexican food FTW haha. Its not so bad though, after a while you get immune to the hood and know how to deal with cituations pretty easy. Stay fly!

8. need a roommate in the hood?

9. haha, What I need is no more drama. How much Jazz can you handle on a daily basis? :p

10. The same ammount as I do Ganster Rap. half n half. lol. I aint much drama, but I do stay strapped. So If you dont want guns, then Im the wrong guy. I'd never live in the hood without a gun.

11. I read that and was gon say Southwest Detroit.

Then you said the hood.

HAHAHAHA.

Keep it real G. ;)

12. You'd be an idiot to live without a gun...

Id be warry without a auto in the hood...

13. I don't need a gun, violence won't solve any of my problems. Plus i'll most likely end up in the same area I grew up and my family has mad respect there because of my Dad so i'll be straight.

14. Well that sucks you have to move out of the burbs or wherever you are. At least you can blast your shit as loud as you want.

My life sucks more.:( Cuz I live in Bakersfield.

15. *OFFTOPIC*

I wish my Dad was still alive. That would be cool.

16. I don't think I'll ever leave the hood.

17. Yeah, I got a gun and a brain. Double threat!:D

18. What evers best for you man ini if the 'hood is gonna give you what you want go for it lol Jazz is heavy, im a producer and made a couple of jazz tunes still got some unfinished.

19. Good luck.

You might not need it, But id rather be safe then sorry.

20. I'm sure you guys would definitely think otherwise about having a gun in the house for PROTECTION if you lived in the hood. If a big ass burly black dude was creeping in your house and you heard something what are you gonna do? "Hey bro, want to chill on some herb?" People in the hood have a different mentality and if you are getting in the way of what they want, boom. its over.

Mind you, I don't own a gun, however, as soon as I get my own place you better believe I am going to have a .38 under my bed. PROTECTION, you dig?

/end ramble
    -Mark