Fuck iphones, For real.

Discussion in 'General' started by crucialdanks303, Jun 9, 2009.

1. How hard is it to invest in a cover for your phone. Shit man, the damage to your phone could have bought you 100 covers.

2. The thing that irritates me about the iPhone is all the damned hype.

They covered the new iPhones that are coming out on my local news. Complete with the specs and prices.

Does that really need to be on the news? C'mon now. :hide:

3. #23 crucialdanks303, Jun 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2009
    Agreed JD, Im sick of the iPhone trend. And the high Bill every month, And the constant event of people saying, "OMFG LOL CAN I TOUCH IT?" like its my E-penis or something.

4. Eh, still the best phone out there hands down.

5. Quality and exercise, what a bargain. You might even be able to pick up some radio and police scanner signals, I'm switching asap.

But yeah my iphone has its battle scars, for the price you figure they could have made it more scratch proof...

6. I went cheap and go the iPod touch, I carry it around everywhere and when I am out and about I can pick WiFi up almost anywhere, then I have my standard phone for calls and texts, so for $25 a month I have the same thing as you.

7. I don't even own a case and I've dropped it a few times. It's totally fine besides the minor wear and tear on the back, but that's whatever. Plus the screen is made of glass so it won't scratch unless you are scraping at against a piece of metal or concrete lol

8. I love my iphone, it can be a lil bitch sometimes though.

the new apple Iphone 8GB will be $99 so if you screw yours up go get another one :eek:

9. g1 has it beat.

10. Is your girlfriend a bitch?

11. Nope my girlfriend likes it rough :) shes kinda into the kinky, Biting/ pinching thing but only with fingers.

12. i have an iphone and i hate it lol

its not broken or anything but im more a button guy

13. i refuse to give into Apple and buying all their shit.

im a Microsoft person. :cool:

14. you have a 2g and those werent really made to last. 3g are better

15. i wish i wouldnt have bought a 3g 2 weeks ago, when theyre releasing a new one. i even fucking asked the lady if they were coming out with a new one and if i should wait, and she said no. what a cunt:(