fuck, i'm fucked the fuck up dude!

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Jan 3, 2007.

1. man i fuckin ate 32 coricidins, dropped 4 hits of acid, sniffed a half gram of coke, shotup 2 bags n drank 1/3 of a bottle of southern comfort n i'm fuckin wrecked! i'm seein quadruple and my heartrate is at 210 right now.... n its only the beginning of the night

;)

you know i posted this thread for you buddy :smoking:

2. Wow..talk about Push It To The Limit...

3. def push it to tha limit

Port of miami (uhhh)
    Importing the candy (uhhh)
    Aint got nothign to lose (nah)
    I'm just supporting my family
    (push it to the limit)

-rick ross.

4. If you did do that man, you got balls.

5. Damn man. That's a lot of shit. I bet you're fucked up. Having your heart rate that high isn't healthy. I'd smoke some more to get it down a little.

6. id bet 95 out of 100 die from this combo and the few that do survive must have huge tolerances to every susbstance
    the worse combo/night of my life was when i popped 750 mg dxm,( 50 robo gells), 2 hits of LSD, .8 of a gram of blow in 3 fat lines and like 3-5 shots of vodka near the end of the night, i barely made it, i felt like death was creepin close , if i added more liquor, some heroin and all that unneeded shit in the coricidins, id def be gone, i jus don see any1 surviving/coming out of this experience "normal"

7. sounds like you need help, try dr.phil hes good

8. why the coricidine man that shits sux and is pointless since your already dropped 4 hits of acid

9. Umm.. am I the only one that realizes this is a joke thread? Hence the ";)"? Or maybe I'm wrong. In fact, I'm willing to bet that "buddy" refers to ars moriendi.

10. Readin your posts make me sick to my stomach. grimey ass parasite.

11. Yo, why do you have to come @ neg like that?

Having your own opinion about the matter, is cool... but dont go and call him a grimey ass parasite.

12. pussy, why dont you do some real drugs haha

13. "Push it to the limit..pow.. past the point of no return!"

Heh, if he's seeing quadruple then he did shoot up.

14. "You worthless peice of shit. You want people to think your cool cuz you do all these drugs. This aient your drug journal, Its pathetic."

;)

Stay up homie.

15. Fuckin A!

I start off every day with a box of tripple c's. You wanna talk about trippin. Drink half a shotglass full of liquid lsd and come back here.

Right now i'm startin to feel the half dozen rolls i poped a while ago. Gonna pick up some rocks and see where these mushrooms i found in my backyard take me

16. okay neg:p I get it:wave:

:hello:eric:hello:

17. wierd, i just layed out that exact list on my counter.

im planning on throwing it into my coffee grinder and then snorting the whole lot.

18. Will all the fuckin haters please SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Seriously, that needed to be in CAPS.

Neg, stay up my n*gga, take care of yourself, and do any drug you want...its YOUR fuckin body.

(And to whoever said hes a parasite)Fuck you, seriously, thats some ignorant ass shit to say..you dont even know Neg, so why judge him and call him something derogitory.

The hate is NOT welcome, you can simply press Back on your fuckin browser instead of sayin the shit you guys are saying.