Fuck I think I've got males, please advise

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Timmah!, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Go to your bed, curl up in a fetal position and cry yourself to sleep for this punishment you received from God.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Off with their heads!

3. So that's a big sarcastic yes I'm assuming

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeah.

5. Should I just scrap it? I think it's hermie and I hear they're useless

6. Thanks man

• Like Like x 1
  7. @Timmah!
    Male for sure. Yank him and rock on with the other 5 plants you started the same time knowing you have a boy or 4.
    BNW

8. Def male. Looks like a few sacks popped already too. I hope your females are no where near these guys! I would definitely try to spot those males MUCH earlier so you don't have any pollination issues. (unless youre collecting pollen). good vibes

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Thanks for the quick advice. All three of my other plants are in very close proximity first grow growing pains. Hope they aren't fucked

10. Put a trash bag over the plant secure the bottom and chop the plant asap. Dispose of away from your other plants.

• Like Like x 1
  11. The bad news. Male. Not hermie, but full blown male.

More bad news. Your crop is now pollinated.

Good news. You will have a couple hundred seeds from this harvest that will be un-feminized. Enjoy.

• Like Like x 1
  12. How much does the thc content reduce when fertilized? I've smoked decent pot before with seeds in it, I hope it's not too bad

13. I did thank you

14. You prob have bad karma... hopefully this was all the punishment. I feel bad for anyone near you

15. Collect some pollen at least and store it away in case u ever want to breed.

16. If they just shot a banana I'd sat go buy some Optic Foliar Switch. But that's full blown male with full blown pollen. In your situation it wouldn't help

17. Smoke will be just fine. No lowered thc contents

• Like Like x 1
  18. Awesome. Thanks for all the help and. information, great community so far. Wish I could smoke you guys out for all the help

• Like Like x 2