Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fuck i think im in trouble.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joedahoe, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Well im not really superstitious,i don't believe in ghost,or heaven or hell really,or psychics. But when I dream they always seem to happen. Like if i dream im in a room in a certain spot looking at a certain thing or person, eventually one day it happens exactly like my dream. Now heres the problem, last night i dreamnt my mom found my grinder and was like TF? and im like "its tabacco LOL" and of course shes like right. and gets super pissed and calls the cops.(her and my dad always said they would call the cops).so ya.and if they search my room i have an oz of OG, 3 different sets of rolling papers,a bong, a pipe (both with resin), a one hitter, hemp wick, another grinder, a scale(broken), little ziploc baggies like 4, and like 6 roaches.am i fucked?or am i just being too paranoid?

2. Yeah you are but if you're really worried try finding someone where you can keep everything outside the house. For example I would always keep my weed and rolling paper in a place outside the house that no one would find but if they do it can't be traced back to me because it's just weed and rolling paper. In your case however since it's a lot of stuff and some of it is big stuff why don't you try moving the stuff to a friend's house.

3. if you have all of that said stuff in youre room than ya i would probably get rid of some...specially if they say they will call the cops. wtf is with parents: i had him inside my vagina for 9 months, i have raised him for 18 years, if that mother fucker touches a doobie though im calling the cops getting him a criminal record and fucking his life up forever. my mom ever threatened to do that to me i would have troubles looking her in the eye again. no joke. like i love her. but i would feel so betrayed.

4. You need to condense your stash.

OBVIOUSLY your not in a position where you can have a lot of smoking shit. Living with the folks and all.

5. stop worryin' kid.

#:cool:

6. Have any of your other dreams come true? Simmer down now, as long as your stuff is in a safe spot there is nothing to worry about.

7. [quote name='"Gotalighter?"']

if you have all of that said stuff in youre room than ya i would probably get rid of some...specially if they say they will call the cops. wtf is with parents: i had him inside my vagina for 9 months, i have raised him for 18 years, if that mother fucker touches a doobie though im calling the cops getting him a criminal record and fucking his life up forever. my mom ever threatened to do that to me i would have troubles looking her in the eye again. no joke. like i love her. but i would feel so betrayed.[/quote]

Yup. They're kinda dicks.

8. 1. Clean EVERY piece you have with 99% iso and salt until it's spotless.
    2. Find a GOOD place to hide your papers, grinders, one-hitter, hemp wick, scale, baggies and roaches.
    3. "Hide" the remaining stuff (oz of OG, bong, pipe) somewhere in your room, but have it set up in a fancy way.
    4. Wait for your parents to find it. When they do, explain to them that you found these things on the street, found them fascinating and cleaned them, then set them in a fancy way so you could admire them. Say you kept it hidden because you wanted to be credited with the discovery of these items, and that you're sorry you were so selfish.

Foolproof :smoke:

9. [quote name='"NYBoy1992"']Yeah you are but if you're really worried try finding someone where you can keep everything outside the house. For example I would always keep my weed and rolling paper in a place outside the house that no one would find but if they do it can't be traced back to me because it's just weed and rolling paper. In your case however since it's a lot of stuff and some of it is big stuff why don't you try moving the stuff to a friend's house.[/quote]

I'm prolly gonna move it outside. Good suggest.

10. [quote name='"I smasher I"']Have any of your other dreams come true? Simmer down now, as long as your stuff is in a safe spot there is nothing to worry about.[/quote]

Yeah they have lol. One time I dreamt I'd get shot...3 days later I did. lol

11. flush it ASAP

12. Get creative and hide that shit hella good.

13. o_o are you fucking serious?

that's cool as fuck, hope it left a rad scar.

VAGINA KEY

14. [quote name='"SpartanM39"']

o_o are you fucking serious?

that's cool as fuck, hope it left a rad scar.

VAGINA KEY[/quote]

Lmao yes. Yes indeed.

15. [quote name='"jumbo"']flush it asap[/quote]

fuck that

16. It's all good dude. Hakuna matata ya dig