Fuck, i might be in trouble.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by psyco panda, Apr 19, 2009.

1. So today i got off work, and went home and smoked in my bathroom with a sploof (covering my bowl) while a shower with steam was running along with the exaust fan.

After getting out, my mom called me downstairs (im at home on break) and said "Is that smell your shampoo?" and i said, "Um yes. Why?" she said "Oh it just smells, um interesting" then she said as i was walking back upstairs "And take shorter showers."

Im fried right now, and i dont want my parents to know i toke cuz they would be super dissapointed

(ive done this shower thing for 2 years now- no problem)

and this one time i fuck up?

i used a small glass spoon, and covered my bowl with a quarter between hits

do you guys think im caught? or do u thing im just paranoid

2. that same shit happened to me, im in highschool and i still live with my parrents, smoked in my room, they came in the morning and asked if that funny smell was my hampster and i need to clean it lol, anyways my point they wont care, weed is an herb that has mant benefits im soo bakeddd!!!!!

3. fuck dude.
    do u think im in trouble?

cuz im 50/50 on errything

4. You aren't in trouble

but they know...

5. You're being paranoid.
    She obviously knows, but it sounds like one of those "As long as I don't see it" attitudes.
    Just chill.

6. but my mom and i have talked about it before, and i said i dont do it.
    she has that attitude like- its bad, but it can be good in certain situations (medical)

she only thinks it causes cancer and kills brain cells but not all the propaganda

so im kinda in a pickle.

it was a veryy weird conversation, but i dont know if im just paranoid.

7. dude ditch the sploof. they fill the air with a weird minty scent that's easy to detect and sketchy. the bathroom fan and steam is enough.

8. but do u ppl think im in trouble or not?

9. ur good just chill out for a while

10. alrite. sounds like a plan

im getting a "vapir oxygen mini" next week
    so vaping will deff. be the best route while im home for this semester.
    (break + semester)

11. LOL aren't those two of the main pieces of propaganda?

Anyways, your parents aren't stupid. They definitely know.

Like others say, chill.

But the time WILL come when you have to be a man and fess up. Since she knows, it would be a lot easier on her and you if you try and come to terms with her. Actually speaking to her about you smoking (along with you disproving all the propaganda) will make her relax and might even result in her allowing you to smoke in the house.

Think about it like this:

Your mom knows you smoke. She gets fed up and decides to take care of it herself. She always searches you when you come home, takes your whole stash etc.

OR, Your mom knows you smoke because you finally got the guts to tell her. She now knows the truth about marijuana and is comfortable with you smoking it.

Your choice man.

12. yeah. im just waiting for my sis to graduate, cuz ther has been hella drama/tension in my family since her college ordeal

so i plan on telling them at some point

13. 1. its their house, their rules. so if theyre against it dont risk gettin busted with it in their house
    2. if all she thinks is that its unhealthy, have her watch the union and do some research yourself so ya can break all the bs myths and get her to understand. and then maybe she wont mind it at all as long as your not doing bad in school.

14. Say the Cannabis Cannaboids kill the MRSA Superbug and it helps you cope.:smoking:

15. My mom has a nose like a drug hound. I know where you're coming from, but sometimes you just have to go with the flow and lay low at the house. I learned that the hard way one time when my mom came home from work early. Red-eyed and red-handed lol. So I just stopped doing it at the house. It sucks, but I didn't get into anymore trouble. Hang out with her a bit...joke around and do the American family thing...pretend it never happened. Or just come out with it...feel it out.

16. dudee just tell be like mom, i smoke then you have nothing to worry about, and its not like they will freak out that bad because you told them apose to them catching you

17. #18 tflga, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    Bro, bro bro...bro....bro..

Blow the Smoke INTO the STEAMING HOTT WATER. I dont even cover my bowl AT ALL and I leave my shower, and it smells like steam, that's it ( When I do decide to smoke in my shower. Not all the time, lol. )

Just, when you go to turn on the shower, turn it on all the way hot for a few minutes, boxing the bathroom with steam. Get in the shower and smoke the bowl, exhaling the smoke INTO the hot water! Afterwards, put it up, take a nice relaxing shower. Just dont take so long. lmao

Don't forget to leave the fan off, until you're just about to hop in the shower to smoke.

& If you feel the need to, just wash out the bottom of the shower with a little bit of soap, or go to the store and buy OZIUM.

[​IMG]

Edit: Oh, and just play it off. You're in the "Shower" dude, lol.