Fuck I haven't been this stoned in a while...

Discussion in 'General' started by TwistedFire, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Yesterday I didn't smoke. Now, I've been an every day toker for about 2 years, so the only times I take a break are when I run out and can't get more. Just smoked a bowl of this really nice unknown; it smelled really sweet, almost like candy. It didn't smell fruity at all, like what I normally get.
    Yeah, I'm really baked. I only took 3 bong rips, which doesn't normally get me very high because of my tolerance, and I am fucked up.

Holy shit, it's only been 18 mins since I started? It felt like an hour!
    Lol :smoke:

So anyway, yesterday my cousin wanted to smoke w/me and asked how much I usually get my bud for. I get headies for like 20 a gram. Then she starts bitching about how I'm getting ripped off and she could get White Widow for 90 a fourth and blah blah blah. I'm like, "Oh, really? You should let me know next time."
    She's just like, "I'm not in contact with them anymore."
    Then bitch, smoke my fucking weed and shut your mouth! Why the hell are you bitching about free weed? Let me worry about that shit, just shut up and get stoned.

Whatever. I think the prices are good for the area I'm in. I've smoked "the same stuff" that was a cheaper price, and it while it did get me nice and stoned, it doesn't even compare to my bud.

Fuck, I'm rambling. Oh well. :bongin:

2. never heard anyone calla quad, a fourth but hey

3. Before GC I'd never heard anyone call a fourth a quad lol

4. [quote name='"TwistedFire"']

Before GC I'd never heard anyone call a fourth a quad lol[/quote]

Saw that in the preview for this post, laughing so hard.

Quad...