Fuck, I got sloppy.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Lexus_Rolla, Jul 22, 2005.

1. The evidence is piling up right now. Thus far the ol' mum has found a plastic blunt tip, a lighter, and several articles of my clothing now smell like pot because I left roaches in there on accident and they got washed. I've also left the back gate open twice and now my mom thinks someone is trying to kill my dog so they can break into our house. Now the absolute worst has happened. My dog ate the remainder of my stash which was a 4g nug. Apparently THC is toxic to dogs and my dog was fucking wigging the hell out. She lost all control of her bladder and bowels and she was all twitching and stumbling around. Like this wasn't a crazy stoned trip or something this was like a my-central-nervous-system-is-on-fire kind of sickness. My mom is going batshit right now. The vet thinks she got into some sort of insecticide. He's been doing bloodwork and I'm terrified. If he finds the THC in her bloodstream I could be up Shitcreek 450 miles deep uphill without a frickin' paddle.

I used to be a smooth criminal. I never made any waves. I never left any shit out. She never even suspected. Damn it.

2. oh shit man i found the whole post damn near funny especially about your mom thinking someone was trying to kill the dog until i heard about your dog being in the vet.... thats crazy man, i would hate to lose my dog... dont know what to really tell ya man

edit: i dont think thc is toxic to dogs... well not atleast all dogs, my friend gets his dogs high all the time.. but not sure of the difference and ingesting marijuana and having it blown in your eyes, mouth and ears....

3. Hey,

I don't see how THC could be toxic to dogs, don't they have those receptors in their brains like humans do?

-Timmy

4. eating 4 grams of pot gets you FUCKED UP any way you look it, and thats if you're a human, now take a digestive system, give it 1/8th the size and put the same amount. Makes for one fucked up pooch. Sorry man that really sucks. I suggest grin and bear it, tell your mom what happened, she'll appreciate the fact that you told the truth. TRUST ME, the parents love when you just come right out and tell them and not trying to lie about it.

5. humans or dogs, doesn't weed still have to be heated to release the thc? this thread doesn't add up.

better put some boots on for shit creek.

6. I found this in my travels.....LOL

[SIZE=-1]THE VICTIM[/size]

[size=-1]The usual pet toxicity case involves a dog that has inadvertently eaten a stash of marijuana. In the dog, clinical signs typically begin 30-90 minutes after the marijuana has been eaten. Because THC is stored in the body's fat deposits, the effects of marijuana ingestion can last for days.[/size]

[size=-1]SYMPTOMS[/size]

[size=-1]Signs include: incoordination and listlessness along with dilated pupils, slow heart rate and sometimes urinary incontinence. Marijuana toxicity can look similar to intoxication with numerous other sedatives. It is very important for all the relevant information to be presented to the veterinarian if the pet is to be helped. Veterinarians are not obligated to report to local police. If you know marijuana was involved in an intoxication it is important to make this information known. Obviously this goes for other recreational drugs as well.[/size]

[size=-1]Urine testing similar to that done with humans can be done in dogs to make the diagnosis of marijuana intoxication.[/size]

[size=-1]TREATMENT[/size]

[size=-1]If less than thirty minutes have passed since the marijuana has been eaten it may be possible to induce vomiting but after symptoms have started, the nausea control properties of THC make it very difficult to induce vomiting. Further, if the patient is extremely sedated, vomiting can be dangerous as vomit can be inhaled and cause a very serious and deadly aspiration pneumonia.[/size]

[size=-1]Activated charcoal is a liquid material used in the treatment of poisoning. Activated charcoal is given orally and as it passes from one end to the other, toxins are trapped in the charcoal so that when the charcoal passes from the patient, the toxins pass, too. This technique of detoxification may be used in the treatment of marijuana toxicity.[/size]

[size=-1]Fluid support and keeping the patient warm may also be needed in treatment. If the patient has lost consciousness, the more intense observation and support is needed. The chance of fatality is statistically small but possible.
    [/size]
    [size=-1]/http://www.marvistavet.com/html/body_marijuana_toxicity.html
    [/SIZE]

7. As Higgy said bite the bullet and fucking tell her..

If you don't I'm sure me and half the dog lovers here will hunt you down an kick the shit out of you for being selfish in a situation that has only one right answer.

8. These guys are giving you good advice. you should really tell her before the vet figures out what the problem is.

9. What to do:

Step 1: Make Pot Brownies
    Step 2: Give your mom one and she'll eat it, if it tastes odd, she'll still eat it out of fear for hurting your feelings
    Step 3: Wait for her to get ripped off of her ass.
    Step 4: "Mom, I smoke pot."

Things are always easier to take when you're high.

10. normally yes, but when u digest the herb your stomach breaks it down and the thc is there

11. so that's how it works, huh.

12. Damn sorry to hear that man. Well my brother had a boxer and he was sorta of a pup and he at like about 4 or 5 grams of chronic one time he didnt really flip out or n e thing he just slept for awhile i was so pissed tho cause i spent 60 on 5 grams of bud was sittin down breakin up the blunt and spillin it and i see the dog eat my whole damn blunt i was so pissed. Good luck wit your dog tho man.

13. i doubt the doctor will test a dog for thc.. but guess its possible.

my dog once ate 6 weed cookies i left out, one got me super stoned, and hes only 50 lbs. he was stoned for 2 days, but was fine.

im sure the dog will be cool.

14. ya your brain doesnt adds up. its gets broken down into the bloodstream and fat cells. it works

15. ok, if i was the mom, and you sneakily made me eat a pot brownie, then told me the dog ate the stuff too (nug, not brownie, but still pot) i'd be pretty infuriated. even if she got high, she wouldn't notice she's high until you point it out to her, i'd guess.

16. No way dude...no way

If he let her eat then waited a good 2 or 3 hours before unloading the truth she'd probably be like we'll park the dog at the school in the morning and get you a flea bath

17. oh, i'm sure she wouldn't be EVEN MORE pissed that you secretly made her eat pot. Just tell her the truth. Trust me, she'll find out either way.

18. If she brings it up I'll come clean. However if it goes undiscovered by the Vet that THC is present in her system then its going to stay that way.

19. lol Well speaking from experience my elderly grandmother had some backpain that was really keeping her down (healed now) and the codine they gave her really didn't work much plus it made her feel like shit.

I suggested herb an baked up a nice batch of pasta drenched in about an o's worth of butter then topped with the usual.

I've never seen someone who hasn't toked up EVER like that get so fucking wasted. If you can picture someone past 70 laughing their ass off at an episode of Maury (typical boot camp slut ones) you'll know exactly how not pissed his mom would be if she's never experienced how great a body high is.

She may not even notice the change till she's high enough to not care why she's happy.

20. I agree, if I found out my kid smoked pot i'd be cool unless it was to excess. If i found out my kid smoked pot because the vet figured out my dog was sick off his ass because of eating a nug ( and i ensured it wasn't from my stach) I'd be pissed.