Fuck... Herpes?

Discussion in 'General' started by SuicidalSpaz, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Well i mean like did u go down on her or something, mayb she she got a lil something u wasnt aware of, i mean shit can happen

2. Haha nahh, the oral type of herpes is from saliva and shit. Oh well.

3. Jus take some penasilin I SPELLED THAT WAY FUKIN WRONG. but u get the point.

4. Dude, lots of people have cold sores. Just don't go down on a chick if you've got one at the time.

Oh and autofellatio is a big no no.

5. Dude, it's a cold sore...everyone gets them.

Wash your mouth out with salt water 3 or 4 times in an hour and it should be gone by the end of the day.

It's when you have cold sores on your dick and whatnot that you should worry about...just don't pleasure any women with a cold sore...that's how it spreads.

6. What'd you do to mess up your military career? Are you actually in the service now, or are you going in soon? I'm just curious, is all... If you're already in, I hope they don't throw ya in Lebanworth... That'd be a lot more of a bummer than getting cold sores...

7. Damn dude I've always thought about how much it would suck to get an std or something, but herpes is the least severe.. who knows maybe it's just a cold sore.

8. Dude, it is just a cold sore... Different herpes viruses affect different parts of the body. The one you're thinking of affects the genitalia... The one that causes cold sores is a different type of the virus (or in other words, they're related, but not exactly the same)...

9. I've always been confused about this, so can you transfer it from your mouth to your genitals?

10. YES^^^ In the saliva

11. I think I might have herpes dog shit ain't cool. Once you get an STD your whole view on sex will change for ever. Just like once you get cheated on by your girlfriend or boyfriend your views change on relationships forever.

12. What about genitals to moutH?

13. YEs sir, thru saliva. If u have any more ?'s jus send a PM :wave:

-da drizzle

14. so the minor type 1 kind of herpes can turn into type two genital herpes if you get slobber on your knob?
    scary shit.

anyway, whiskey on a q-tip does wonders for cold sores.

15. that doesn't make sense, how is it a different virus if they are both transfered the same way..

16. Yeh so, Court is tomorrow.

I went to the doctor after Ferari driving. ( With GM, my dad works for them. We each paid $200, and got to drive Ferari's all day...) The doctor said there's something up in my blood, and he sent a sample out to test for AIDS...

I'm really fucking worried.

17. Hmmm That's a bummer man, hope everything works out well

18. Dude I'll light up for your troubles. You'll be fine even if it is herpes, you'll get like 2 cold sores a year that last maybe a week and then it'll disappear after a year or two. My bro had it.

19. Thanks bro. But If I test positive for HIV... Then I'm kind of fucked. I'll move to cali and get a medical Card. Atleast I'll be able to have some comfort.