Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FUCK help me {PICS Included}

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chronz101, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Okay so i bought a lot of this BUD but i think it might be moldy..:(...i smoked 2g of it last weekend with some of my friends and nothing happened but i dont want anyone to get sick or anything like that.. It kinda smells funky but when i bought it, ive smelt weed like this before so i thought it was fine..on one of the buds theres white patches and

i read that if its moldy it 'll look like a cob web and it does Just a little bit but i thought it was just like the trichromes sticking up.... now i dont know what to do toss it or keep it but fuck..pics..

LOL at the last pic looks like a heart.. also i got this bud for pretty cheap..

Attached Files:

2. honestly, i wouldnt take my chances i'd sell that shit:smoke:

3. Dude i got some reallllly danks like a half o of it and it had these little white mold balls in it, i blazed that shit up!!! a little harsh on the throat but nothing happened. as far as i can see your bud is fine. smoke up yo.

4. Pics look ok to me, maybe they're just low quality and I can't really see them.
    But if you got them cheap, you can always toss them and pick up some fresh bud if it's going to worry you.

5. Google "moldy weed"

You can't miss it once you've seen it.

6. #6 Stinkweed, Nov 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2010
    White patches are a tell tale sign i would think. I don't see any mold but that might not be showing up in the pics. Mold is HORRIBLE for you. Besides, it looks like some headache weed (no offense)

Why would you knowingly sell bad bud to someone? :confused:

That's bad karma, not to mention it's wrong....

7. looks fine to me