Fuck Gustav

Discussion in 'General' started by purpleblaze, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Im pretty sure Gustav is swedish dood.. and why does the nationality matter? you have something against germans? or just wanted to sound hard?

2. I can't believe George Bush would send them another hurricane. Man, fuck Bush!

"George Bush does not like wet people!"

3. If i were a cloud, i would punch every hurricane in the face.

4. Glad I live in the northeast where we don't get extreme weather, just shitty weather....all year long.

5. ditto new england for life lol

6. Wow thats getting to be kind of a shitty place to live huh?

no offense but why do people live in places that get raped by hurricanes every other week?

Good luck with everything though.

7. "Wow thats getting to be kind of a shitty place to live huh?"

Nope, its always been a shitty place to live.

8. You, obviously, haven't ever been to Nawlins. That is where my pop's side of the family is from... I live about 5 hours away. I want to move there so bad. New Orleans (and the surrounding areas, for the most part) is like it's own state. I love that place. The people there are pretty awesome (if you know how to take them). The music/art scene is one-of-a-kind, too! Last time I visited, there were people sitting around the french quater smoking joints. I passed 3 signs that said "Will work for pot", "need change for weed". But... If you go to the wrong areas you can see people doing hard drugs/intercourse/balh blah. I like all of the voodoo people there. There are real voodoo places around and in the NO. And, they say, the whole fucking city is haunted. It's an awesome place. Some people look at the bright side of the city and say fuck the storms.

I guess the moral was: I, indeed, would love to live in New Orleans.:hello:

9. QFT there.

Yeah, Michael Moore is an idiot.

I hope all the blades that are going to get hit with this mess stay safe.

10. This is why I'm a Canadian, eh?

11. #32 Johnny Blazed, Aug 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2008
    yea its like category 4 right now :(

i love new orleans i hope it doesnt get hit too hard

12. Have you ever been sorry to bring politics to anything? It seems like you live for it, you just aren't very good at it.

The fact that this is ironic, is because of the complete mockery of the present administration, who've now actually lost their bet, that it wouldn't happen again. On their watch!

Micheal Moore didn't mess up FEMA, those were Bush's folks, the democrats can hardly be expected not to notice!

Only the President can get away with watching a hurricane approach, listening to the weather forecasts of NASA and the NWS, and still claim IGNORANCE and expect to get away with it.

This thing is going to be a motherfucker, someone please try to explain that to our leader, oh I hear he's not going to speak to the convention on monday.

Maybe he's once bitten, twice shy?

13. no doubt!

14. Oh come now, that's not fair. The President had other important matters to tend to!

...Like celebrating Sen. McCain's 69th birthday...

[​IMG]

15. What does this have to do with Bush?

Democrats are calling this a sign from god.

If you want to argue about this I will gladly talk about it in the political forum

I would have felt the same way had republicans said it.

Stay safe Gulf Coast blades.

16. #37 Trickonometry, Aug 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2008
    How do Michael Moore and a few other idiots speak for the entire Democratic Party and its supporters? I think the majority of us, regardless of partisanship can agree that that was a tremendously insensitive and moronic statement.

17. Did I mean the whole democratic party?

No I showed the link where the two democratS were saying this.

18. well thats some good new for miami :cool:

19. They interviewed some guy on the news and he's like, "Aw it won't be as strong as they say"

They're doing live shots from Canal Street and it's like a ghost town