Fuck Gustav

Discussion in 'General' started by purpleblaze, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Thanks to that german piece of shit, I have to evacuate NOLA.

2. ????

and holy crap
    u only posted 75 times since feb 07
    man ure slow like homer
    jk

3. is that a hurricane. i dont pay attention anymore.

4. I evacuated a couple of pieces of german shit a couple minutes ago, or wait, are you talking about the storm?

Run,Forrest,Run!

5. #5 Hobo173, Aug 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2008
    It's going through the hottest part of the gulf and will pick up lots of power. Something will get hit HARD.

[​IMG]

EDIT: Picture above is updated in real-time

6. projected path does not look good :(

7. ^No it doesn't. Wish me luck and pray that my city doesn't get fucked over again.

8. thanks to gustav and storms like it, shrooms are a-growin at my field :hello:

sucks for you though, man.

9. Isn't Gustav a Swedish name lol>?

10. give it revenge crabs

11. Damn just what louisiana needs, looks like it's missing my area but we'll still probably get rain from it... good luck buddy, and good luck to everybody in louisiana =\

12. Thanks for the support man. I honestly don't think it will be that bad but who the fuck knows?

13. Note the projected path I posted above is automatically updated in real time. It looks like it's tightening up towards NO and gaining power to go further inland.

Doesn't look good.

14. It appears that the storm gods may be angry with the Republicans.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26447383

By Dan Eggen and Michael D. Shear
    [​IMG]updated 7:40 p.m. PT, Thurs., Aug. 28, 2008

Republican officials said yesterday that they are considering delaying the start of the GOP convention in Minneapolis-St. Paul because of Tropical Storm Gustav, which is on track to hit the Gulf Coast, and possibly New Orleans, as a full-force hurricane early next week.
    The threat is serious enough that White House officials are also debating whether President Bush should cancel his scheduled convention appearance on Monday, the first day of the convention, according to administration officials and others familiar with the discussion.
    For Bush and Republican presidential candidate John McCain, Gustav threatens to provide an untimely reminder of Hurricane Katrina. A new major storm along the Gulf Coast would renew memories of one of the low points of the Bush administration, while pulling public attention away from McCain's formal coronation as the GOP presidential nominee.

Apparently, you can't sling mud in a hurricane!:D

15. Hitting Texas.... probably. If so Gas prices will rise! FUCK!

16. #16 purpleblaze, Aug 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2008
    Well I am back at my parents' place, and this is really shitty. And I don't give a fuck about your gas prices or the "punishment" of the RNC, I just don't want New Orleans to be destroyed (again).

Edit: I kind of sound like a bitch there^. I apologize

17. Michael Moore said since this is happening during the Republican Conventions "there is a god"

He should be shot.

Always thought that.

Stay safe blades.

18. Yeah I didn't think I could hate that fat fuck any more than I do now.

19. He's just a fat peice of shit who eats food to keep himself happy. LOL you ever seen the thing on youtube where alex jones tries to get an interview with him and he refuses and his bodyguards block him off from Michale. Lol then Alex talks about how Michael Moore works for Bush and shit. Alex is fucking hirlarious. Biggest conspirator in the history of mankind if you ask me.

20. it was never anywhere near german why the german name why not gretchen or some shit lol