Fuck girls

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Ra1nMan, Jul 22, 2011.

1. this chick is very very fine. we have talked for like the past 2 years i went away to college she was a senior. she hits me up at college saying we need to hang out when i get back.

we hang out and alls good. then we hang out again and i invite her to this party and at the end of the night we make out and she has to go. next morning she texts me saying "we need to do that again sometime"

texts me the next day, and then the next
    we are talking like 3 days after and she says ok lets hang out. she says she doesnt have the car right now, and then i say i can pick her up. she asks what we should do and i say we can blaze and then go eat.

after that text, nothing. havent heard from her in 3 weeks. everything going great and then fucking bam. what the hell happened? 2 weeks on facebook i was like why did you bail? she just ignored me....

2. the blazing part may have turned her off

3. how? i had a small notion of that but hmm... another time me and her hung out we smoked but fuck that, at the time i was short on cash and could not afford to see a movie with her and pay for her

if thats true you just proved the point of my thread name

4. i dunno bro its just a possibility... keep in mind that not everything is about you, she has her own life issues too :confused_2: #bitchesbetrippin

5. um haha jk... girls are cool

i just texted her and was like so why didnt we hang out just be honest..

and she just replied saying she called me and i never answered haha what even tho that didnt happen

6. If that fuck is meant verbally then I agree. Haha I don't know man maybe she likes it when guys are more up front. Who knows, just move on. And fuck(<verb) girls.

7. when guys are more up front? she was the one asking me to hang out on a few occassions meaning she might do that and then the other half i was asking her. pretty mutual if u asked me

8. Nah girls love to be agrivating douches

9. Lol I think the name of this thread should be can't fuck girls..

Teehee.

10. plenty of man ass to go around

11. hmmm....

the girl im talking about in this thread, well...

she said she called me and texted me that night but i didnt get any of those. we are talking now and we are hanging out next week

aka next week im fucking her, and next week im hanging out with another even cuter girl and its our 3rd date and us not hooking up on the 2nd was by choice

aka im getting more than u

12. Perhaps she had womens intuition according to this post.

idk, reap what you sow?

13. Aww op got all hurt lol

14. my butt mightve been hurt a bit when u said that, but it will be a lot better come next week when ive got some other butts to attend to..

good day ABIGSHOELACE

15. LMAO! OP! I was so on your side but then this thread progressed and I was like this guy seems like he may be kinda a dick (I don't know this for sure. I am just sayn) But the Point IS.. If you are getting your fuck on every other day of the week why make a post about how a chick stood you up?

My advice is that bitches be bitches.

16. Nooo yuuuur a fucckin shuuulacce!

17. soooo i hate when chicks go "well i texted/called u". i know damn well my phone is perfectly fine so don't even bother making up some half ass lame excuse. peace hoe.

18. If u have sex with alot of girls one after another it'll make ur dick bigger and acidy