Fuck Girls (no offense)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FrostyNugs420, Feb 29, 2008.

1. sorry that title may be a little harsh. anyway lemme get to why im so pissed. i know that there are chill girls out there, like the ones on this site, but man I hang out with the lamest of chicks. They are such losers. They need attention 24/7 and seem to just cling to me. It's so annoying!

So this girl calls me up and she's with her friend (hooked up with both of them before:cool:). She asks for a gram and I'm like :eek: because the one girl doesn't really smoke (tried it before) and her friend has never even tried it. So I'm like ok. I get a G for em and when I meet them, her friend comes up to my window and puts in her hand in like usual. What do ya know, they have no money and are saying I owe them. As for the handshake, she just tries to take the sac and I immediately grab hold of the sac and don't let go.
    Me - "you know this isn't free. you got $20?"
    Girl's Friend - "YOU got $20 for this." And does that stupid annoying bitch laugh. I ended up having to just give them the sac because I'm not an asshole. Whatever, before giving it to them, I just chilled at my dealer's house and smoked a fat bong rip from their sac :)

God it's just a turn off. Again sorry for that harsh title, I'm surrounded by bitches.

Feelin' good now though after my nice wake n bake :smoke:

2. she put her hand in you car like usual, except she doesnt smoke?

quite a conundrum there. anyways sounds to me like your letting individuals with vaginas walk all over you. id reccomend against that pronto

3. 20 dollars for a gram?!

4. Yeah mane sounds like you got a little condition called pussy whipped.

5. You wouldn't have been an assohle if you didn't give it to them.

6. Did you really owe them money? If not I give you my word my exact words would have been " Beat the feet skeet".

7. well i just meant that's how the deal goes down. How else would she hand me the money?

no I didn't owe them money. The girl's friend owed me $10!

8. WHAT why the hell did you let those caniving little bitches tell you that YOU owed them money? My only advice I can give you bro is Keep ya pimp hand strong!

9. what so she owed u $10, and $20 for the weed and they think you somehow owe them? WTF!

10. No offence man but I'm a grl an I wouldnt have given them shit without tha money, but I guess I'm not as nice as most people. Either that or most people dont live by tha rule "ya get what u give" like I do...

also some grls make it a game ta see how much they can get out of u

11. Thanks man. This advice is very wise. I don't think I'll be associating myself with them for a long time. Thanks all for the advice.

12. Shoulda told em to come in and start suckin if they wanted that nug :D

Disclaimer: anyone who sucks penis for weed is either extremely fucked up or a slut.

13. You got played kid...

It is okay to say no, especially since you have already hooked up with both of em... Bitches like that love to have to work for stuff, at the very worst you should have given em the chronic under the conditions that they smoke with you, if not more... Being nice and getting taken advantage of are two very different things and you got taken, and now they will call you up and try to 'bully' you anytime they want to smoke...The wise thing to do would to be cut them off completely or to re-define the rules and take your balls back and start telling them no, unless they are willing to "work" for the chronic...

14. Yeah, i'm a girl and that sounds pretty fucked up.
    I can't stand girls like that, they drive me crazy; i guess that's why most of ny friends are dudes.. I woulda kept that shit.
    Bitches are crazy. I'm glad i just smoke weed and chill :smoke: haha
    Now i'm about to go eat some pizza mmmm

15. Don't be whipped man, dont be whipped... I used to whip so I know...it's degrading shit...

(that didn't sound right!)

16. thats pretty shitty man. i wouldnt have given them shit. especially since theyre laughing and being arrogant and what not. just dont let that happen again. if your gunna deal, be tight about it. you need yours too.

17. I'd head-butt that bitch in the ovaries! BAM, No Kids!

18. Yeah I'm definietely putting the foot down from now on. It was cool because today because both of them are texting me, thanking me, and telling me how they want to repay me:). These were some texts i got this morning:
    Girl - "hey thanks again for bringing that last night. i have to repay you"
    Me - "haha yeah your friend said the same thing, maybe you two can repay me together"
    Girl - "um no i don't think so"

Whateva. Hopefully I get my money and some more tonight :)

19. I would get the money first next time.

20. yea i agree, that is pretty low on their part
    a lot of girls think they can walk all over guys just cuz they're girls
    fuck them lol thats why i hang out with mostly guys as well