Fuck,fuck,fuck Da Police!

Discussion in 'General' started by Qrown, Nov 17, 2005.

1. alright g uys, i know the topic name is kinda wack but its all good, so im sittin here readin the forums and i see nugsRus posted somethin about a policeman at his house and he said "i fucking hate pigs"..here we go..

so today im at my school, and at my school theres alot of dealin and shit.. so now theres been cops at our school for awhile now, about 2. So im walkin down the hallway and i see this new policeman, now hes pretty far down the hall, and i notice that hes the replacement for the red haired cop that was there before, this is our 3rd cop first day on the job, so im walkin down and i go up to this guy, and i go to his face and im like.. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK DA POLICE striahgt up.. and walked away, straight N.W.A stylee yeaaaaaaaaa. mothafucka couldnt do shittt

FUCK PIGS
    peace

2. Sounds like a really mature and well-thought out plan, just like nugsRus' idea...

3. He couldn't do shit... But he certainly will be keeping a close eye on you from now on. lol, you just gave the cop a quest. A quest to bust your ass.

4. FUCK IM AN IDIOT, i blaze everylunch too!! FUCK!!

5. He should of Mased you.. :devious:

6. lol....i wonder who that cops gonna be keeping an eye on now....

7. fuck that pig....i would have done the same thing......he CANT do shit.....just keep everything on the downlow for awhile and you'll be fine.

peace out...........420

8. Qrown or 420stoner, perhaps you can help me understand something. What purpose would saying such a thing actually serve?

9. Cause that's how it goes in tha hood, yo!

10. absofuckinlutly correct.........what a bright future.....LOL....99% of people incarcerated PUT themselves behind bars "showing off" their atittudes...

11. The Light comes on.....fucked yourself bigtime..

12. LOL...excellent advice.....same thing Al Capones Chronies said to him.....

13. guy from 70s you could have made that into one post ;).

and i hate pigs as much as the next guy, but that was just plain stupid.

i highly doubt that, a lot of people in prison are innocent and others got arrested because they were trying to feed their families, you may not agree with the means they went about doing that, but they meant well in the end (providing for their family).

no matter what you hear in rap songs or what stero type TV/movies play out, no one wants to be in jail and no one does something just so they can go to jail.

14. LOL.....I love how articulate folks here are...you better have solid facts man LMAO...

LOL......Of course I have NO idea what percentage of Attitude based incarcerations exist.....LOL....

Im just painting a picture....getting people to think....Im sure everyone Knows at least a couple guys that ARE in jail alot because they cant Help themselves....you know...always flipping off the cops....never shutting their mouth at the right time....doing shit in public that atracts attention, hence COPS....

arrogantly ignorant...is the point...

well I guess watchin people do bonehead shit an go to jail for 45 years, gives a perspective alot of folks here are just going to have to live before understanding....

I know there are alot of people incarcerated that either dont deserve the senntence they got or are totally innocent....I also know that in todays world of lawyers Everywhere. Getting off is a hell of alot easier then say 20 years ago...so how many people that are guilty of horrible shit are still hanging within your "safety zone"....makes ya wonder....

Oh.....I dont know how to combine posts.....not that Im stupid....Im just old a lazy.....why read how to do something when you hardly use it ?....lol....At least Im not as bad as Enistein was about wasting brain function....I have more then 7 indentical suits......LOL....and a comb..

15. Yeah that guy is definatley a hardcore gangbanger.

:rolleyes:

16. no one wants to be in jail and no one does something just so they can go to jail.[/QUOTE]

Like everything this can be Not necessarily true.....I witnessed these two senarios

person living in the street....beaten down, robbed, raped, an starving...like thousands today.

a person that has just spent 20 or more years incarcerated at Angola prison farm in Louisiana.....no place to go, no friends or family, no job an no chance of a job, 2.00 in your pocket wearin the clothes you had on the day you went in.......there you sit on the bench right outside the gate on a hot August afternoon in the bayou....

would commiting a petty crime to get say six month at a time be a good chioce for the first person?

would walkin up to the gate guard an punching him in the face be a good choice for the newly released .......invisible man ?....

Yes they would both be good choices.....why...

.because the man on the street has a better chance of being alive OFF the street no matter how bad local jails are....3 hots an a cot....means life.

He newly released man....its the only life he knows after 20 years....if the man is over say 48-50 years old HE will most likely become the man in situation number one. This man was no footing anywhere on earth except prison...an after 20 years....the world would be foriegn an very out of touch.

I understand why the guy in situation 1....would steal cars and get 3-12 months..

an the guy I watch get up an attack the gate guard said after he did it....

What else could I do....I live here....they cant ask me to leave...I needed to get back in...

what a world...makes ya wonder....what would you do?