Fuck Facebook - Who's With Me?

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazinBlizzard, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Yea can't say I'm a fan of any social network. Myspace, Facebook, Twitter. All of them are dumb as hell. And the people who spends hours on them need to get out more.

2. i use it a lot

i'm addicted to it haha

3. I'm with the OP....I totally agree. But what else could you expect if there is a website that allows dumb little girls to be constantly in communication with each other.
    Honestly, I don't know why I still have an account...seems pretty useless to me. I mean really, what practical use does facebook have for me that email and a phone didn't already give me? Oh wait...those annoying fucking add ons and games and quiz's and group requests...fuck it, that's annoying as hell. Facebook=facepalm fuck that noise. :mad:

On a more zen note, congratulations to all those who somehow see a purpose in using FB...you must have good eyes because I sure can find a reason. ;)

4. Yo, I heard that Facebook said you's a bitch...

5. OP is either in high school or is anti social.

Also, you must have some serious anger issues if you let yourself get so pissed off by a simple website.

Honestly, I use Myspace, Twitter and Facebook. Myspace is reserved only for my music. Facebook is great for keeping up with old friends and for finding out about events/parties that pique my interest. Twitter is great for seeing what my favorite musicians and producers are up to on a daily basis as well as getting sneak previews of tracks, mixes, albums, and behind the scenes videos.

It's all about HOW you use social networking sites (and the internet when it comes down to it).

6. Facebook is great. It's losing a lot of its charm though now that parents/teachers are signing up and expecting their kids to add them as friends. Also, as these sites get bigger, corporate whores start licking their lips at another juicy marketing opportunity. There's been substantial pressure to make Facebook basically an "EHarmony" type thing and charge monthly for allowing people to network.

7. #27 Highest, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
    Dude, yes... I'm sick of it which is why I deleted mine last year. It's just a "fad" and after a week not only did I feel that I didn't need it but that it was a waste of my time. I do too many "bad" things that family would see on there, too, because nearly all my parents and relatives have Facebook profiles now. If I didn't add them they would ask me why and if I had something to hide, which is why I deleted it altogether (yes I know it never truly gets "deleted). The way I see it, it either fucks you over or wastes your time when you could be smoking bud!

8. Right on.
    :)

9. I have alot of friends all over the world and continents the only best way to get a hold of them. so nope I think its fine, so was Myspace, its what you make it remember?!.

10. It's lost its appeal to me ever since old people started using it. Now my mom and family and shit are all adding me and its just awkward. Plus its getting ridiculous with all the companies using it to advertise.

11. I'm not too sure why you care so much and have so much hate towards it, waaaaaait a minute! It's because ppl aren't commenting you about how cool your duck face looks right??? haha naw man its your opinion and I respect that but on the other hand I use it to keep in contact with friends that have moved away and don't get to see that often anymore and keep in touch with family.

people will abuse anything and make something their own. Thats the beauty of freedom right?

12. agreed... but being a college student this never happens

13. I hate the fact that you really need to have one these days. No one emails or calls anymore they say to add them on facebook.

14. i fucking hate how much information they have and keep.

also, those stupid security things. where u type in some crazy fuckin letters.

i just did that messaging one of my dealers. and the security word was "seeking buddha" not fucking kidding.. soooo weird. :(:smoking:

15. I know there are a lot of things wrong with it, but I loves me some Facebook.

I wil admit though, my block list is HUUUGGEEE.
    I love to Facebook creep.

16. I just enjoy it to keep in touch with old friends. I don't obsess over it like some do. Take just now for instance, if I had not had an account, I would have never known about a reunion at one of the clubs I used to frequent that I have some great memories from.

17. Its a way to network with people you would normally just loose contact with. I think its good.

To those who spend hours commenting like the OP says on stupid shit.... who cares? I know when im bored ill goon and comment dumb shit on peoples stuff haha.

Believe it or not, like it or not, Facebook is changing a lot of social conditions.

18. Already ahead of you.
    Deleted my account months ago.

19. I agree fuck facebook and gayspace, Like if u guys really need to talk to me? wtf did they make a fuckin cell phone for? But my friends do say that it is ez to pick up a MYSPACE/FACEBOOk, just fuck the shit outta them and bust in thier faceLOOK!