Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fuck dude.......this sucks...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by high tymes 420, Apr 26, 2009.

1. ok so i'm gonna quit smoking bud for 2 weeks by then i hope my tollerance level will be low again and i can get high off of one bowl :smoke: but my problem is just a get a dub of reggie or should i get a gram of chronic? the only reason why i would choose the dub is because it can get me a good high and last for a few days but then again the chronic will give me a perfect high but only last for 2 hours then i'm left fiending for this shit again lol

so what should i buy

dub of good reggie or gram of bomb chronic?

2. dub of regs

3. dub=8th of reggies? round here we say dub for 20 dollars worth, just tryin to clear that up..

i'd say get the most of which one u can since ur tolerance is gunna be low and you will get high on probably any type of bud

4. no! go for the dank. it will make your high so much better. and eat a mango 30 minutes before too

5. well ya i mean i would rather have the dank but i dont know what he would prefer since i see a lot of people on here smokin regs

6. i only smoke mids when i can't get chronic, i'd go chronic.
    and yeah dub sack is a twenty sack

7. why a mango????

8. save your money for a few weeks, go get a vaporizor and Vap a gram of chronic and enjoy life bro

9. He can only afford a gram of dank after two weeks of not smoking. He's going to be saving for a lot of weeks to afford a vape.

10. only live once, go for the Chronic

11. where im from a gram and a dub is pretty much the same thing, but i would go for the higher quality shit. be prepared to get blown away

12. I don't know the facts but from what I remember they've found a chemical in marijuana that also exists in mango's or something like that, so people assume it will make you higher if you eat one then smoke. But I'm not one to trash something I've never tried so who knows if it works. Personally I think all those people that eat the mangoes would be just as hi as they would be if they had thought they ate a mango.

13. mangoes have some chemical called myracene(i think thats how you spell it) and if you eat a mango before smoking it helps you get higher faster. It basically combines with the THC to make it get to your brain faster.

14. Well myacrene is right but I think what it does is makes the THC get through the blood-brain barrier quicker allowing for you to get high quicker and possibly a more intense high