FUCK daylight savings time

Discussion in 'General' started by married2mj, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Everyday I wake up at 9:00 and try to kill 2 hours before I go to class. This waiting time is brutal (nothing to do).

Now im waking up at 8:00 and its a whole nother fucking hour.

No matter how hard I try I cant get myself to sleep later. And im so fucking bored I just read GC 3 hours straight.

this daylight savings time thing is really getting to me

how do you handle it?

2. Smoke weed.

3. I feel ya man. I can't wake up at 9 anymore. It's always 8 because the damn sun is getting up so early.

I play some WoW to kill the time.

4. Thats why im so bored. I have class and a Dr.'s appt so i cant blaze yet. But after that shit I never can get bored cuz I always have weed :D

5. I have the same problem. I wake up so early and can never go back to sleep. I usually save a good chunk of homework for the mornings and a few snaps of dank.

6. Im high. good advice ironlung

7. Don't you guys have curtains or blinds?

I have trouble waking up :p

8. I celebrate two 4:20s, the new daylight-savings version and the old one. It gets me through the confusion =)

9. Fap'n usually puts me to sleep.

Needless to say I've been having some badass mornings.

10. Because of daylight savings I've been waking up 8:29 everyday. Like clockwork.

11. We don't observe daylight savings here. I never really understood it.

12. In the summer it gives us an extra hour of daylight. I remember hearing from a government teacher that it was mostly done for tourists to stay out longer during the summer. And spend more money.