Fuck da Police!...I mean, DMV.

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Spent most of my my morning down there trying to get my photo ID, because my passport is about to expire.

I get in, and there's already about 30 people infront of me. I knew I had almost all the information I needed, but I wasn't sure if I needed two to forms of identification/physical address, etc. I tried to ask the lady up front before I got a number, because I didn't want to wait 2 hours, get up there and find out that I don't have what I need. Only to go home, get my info, come back and wait again. All this lady kept saying was, "Take a number. Take a number" Everytime I asked. So, I said "Yes, lady, I know how to take a number. Do you know how to answer my question?" She wouldn't give me the information, apparently you need to wait to even ask a question. Like some sick little game they play to make people wait even longer for no reason. Ah, nothing like running around in circles and getting ass-raped by your governement forms and rules.

So, I took a number, sat and wait for nearly two hours. Sure enough, I get up there, find out I need another piece of information, and have to go all the way home. Well, I get home, find what I'm looking for and think, "Hell, if I have to go wait through that crap again I might as we be stoned." So, I broke out the bong and packed a fat one. Got nice and toasty before heading back.

But, I get back, just chilling...now, the time is flying by. I get called up, and everything's in order. I get my picture taken, and its all good. But, damn do I look high in my ID. Sweet times. That's how a stoner deals with the DMV! :bongin: Don't let them get the best of you. :D

5 hours later I'm home and gonna hit the gym soon enough. Hope everyone else's day is going alright.

2. hahaha. nice one. lucky for me everytime ive had to go to the dmv it was a 20 minute trip. in n out. :p

:bongin:

3. Goddamn, NEVER for me. I mean, EVER. On average, I'm at the DMV for 4 hours. Always tons people with totally wrong information and can't speak english infront of me.

I remember getting my license for the first time. Took me 6 hours. Just for waiting. Literally, there had to be atleast 150 mexicans infront us. Most people were waiting outside. It was insane.

4. My friend's dad works @ the DMV so it takes like 15 minutes for me to get anything i need. My eyes are so red in my ID because i smoked 4 blunts before i went in, its a good picture though.

5. Hell yea, man. I was all Demon Eyed. Just a big grin, some unshaveness, and bloodshot eyes. I'm definitely keeping this one.

6. we all bow down...that's a decent connect to have. U should start a fake id business hahhaha thatd be sick...

7. pics or shenanigans

8. Like 3 years ago me and my nerd friend did that, i used to get into 21 and over clubs when i was 16(i looked much older than i actually was, and the fake's were really good)

9. Fake ID's are a good investment. Though mine will be moot in a year.

10. i FUCKING HATE THE DMV. thats all i'm gonna say. too many bad experiences, not having proper documents, failing my driver's test because the instructor was a dick, etc...

11. Fuck the DMV.