fuck cops

Discussion in 'General' started by jbaggs, Nov 1, 2009.

1. im all fucked up on dxm and was walking to my house and a cop pulls by.i told him my name and he knew who9 i was seaerched me even tho i dont think he was allowedand told me to stand in front of his car with my hands in the air. finally im home kinda fucked up from dxm havent took it for a while idk y i did anyways but fucks cops and im ichy as fuck. i had to wait to go home for like 20 min in the cold talking to some asshole who was being a cunt and tring to get me in trouble and im pretty fucked up. if this makes sense than cool

2. #2 Fubar24-7, Nov 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2009
    lol the same thing actually happened to me except when your in my area, the cops have nothing better to do than to harass you, so 3 more cops usually end up pulling in. i was actually trippin my nuts after making shroom tea concentrate, concentrated down to the point where you take 1 shot and 20-30 minutes later, everything starts melting around you. but i was just taking a walk to the 7/11 to get a damn mountain dew slurpee, and mother fucker tries telling me that i was lying about my age, and starts givin me shit and does the same shit that happened to you. they kept me there for about 20-30 minutes asking me questions that i wouldnt answer. and finally he asks "why do you have such long hair, you need a hair cut" and i said "dont be mad you cant grow any yourself" and he asks me" are you being smart with me" and i say "better a smart ass than a dumbass."

in essence "fuck the police", they will "OBEY" (public enemy :p)

oh and i had to edit this because quite ironically we have similar avatar photo's haha

3. ya fuck those ppl. this doesnt even make sense to me right they had to know i was fucked even tho i tried to act normal. w/e tho im home police are assholes

4. maybe you looked suspicious.. and thats why he was probably allowed to do that

5. And you think thats okay?

6. No, I'm pretty sure he's just allowed to do that. If you were on your own premises or in your vehicle, the rules are different.

7. I was high and drunk as fuck cops stopped us and took one of us away as a missing person, the cops later let him go embarrassed as fuck, true story :D (halloween nite).