fuck cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sean216, Oct 22, 2008.

1. I already got a marijuana possession ticket and an underage drinking ticket. So tonight I go to a party and get wasted and really high and then someone said there was a cop in the driveway. I'm 19 so im not supposed to be drunk so I run out the back with my friends. We we're running through the trees in the neighbors yard and then a cop saw me and without saying stop or anything he tackles me on the cement of the neighbors sidewalk and handcuffs me. They put me in the back of the police car and breathalyzed me and wrote me another ticket. I am so pissed, at least I didn't have any weed or paraphernalia on me. It hasn't even been half of a year since my last tickets, I'm gonna go smoke and try to forget about it.

2. That sucks dude.

It's 2am here and I'm pretty tired. So my wake n' bake will be for you.

3. word.

fuck da po-liceeeeee

4. Cops...just a bigger well-organized gang back by the goverment. Fuck'em.

5. police be on some other shit.

6. "The biggest gang in da world is da police, our tax dollars pay for no justice and no peace!"

7. your 19 and you still have to run from the police for drinking. damn america sucks.

worst ive ever had happen to me is some cop take 2 beers of mine freckin years ago, he kept saying "im sorry but i have to do this" he took them and we then started walking away just shouting "YEAH, LETS GO GET SOME DRUGS" he said "have a good night" and walked on.

8. i though you were going to say "without saying stop he tazered me" but nopw just a sissy tackle. shitty deal though for sure.

9. Canada rules!:hello: lol same sorta thing has happened countless times to me too

10. you have to weigh the risk vs. reward, shouldn't have ran the only person that fucked you over was you and it seems like you didnt even use vaseline.

11. be thankful you get tickets and not cuffed everytime you do a minor offense.

12. Because running in a neighborhood is illegal rite?

Cop didn't even ask him to stop.

Should i be worried about cops tackling me when i take my 5am jog?

13. the cop could have seen him run, OP said he was drunk maybe he didnt remember the cop telling him to stop. either way he shouldnt have been drinking underage if he doesnt want to get another ticket.

14. only time o got into beef with the pigs was when i got arrested for stealing robitussin last year.

and they dropped the charges,but sewed me right afterwards for $365.00.
    i still havent paid that shit.:rolleyes:

15. #15 arterial black, Oct 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2008
    How did you get a marijauna possession ticket when you had no weed on you?

edit: Nevermind, I think you mean you got the ticket before this incident

16. man seriously
    everytime the police show up, i run into a bush and lie down on my back lmfao

17. I wish I had just stayed still but I was really messed up so I just followed everyone. I'm just pissed off though because I quit partying and only drink at my apartment and the one time I go out on a weekday I get caught out of everyone else I was with

18. thats fuckedd man. here in australia if you dont have alchohol on you then they cant do shit. whenever cops bust up parties (happens too much) they come inside and politely order everyone to leave. all the kids stagger out onto the street, and go find more parties. If cops see lots of drunk kids they usually check bags and tell them to move along.FUCK getting arrested just for being drunk. outrage

19. i just wish that if i ever get caught i can say, "relax man lets just blaze..." and smoke up together :p
    i can only wishhh :D

20. damn dude that does suck. You should move to Lousiana (baton rouge), cops dont give a fuck out here most of the time about drinking. Tailgating before LSU football games, cops will be 100 feet away and see underage kids drinking but they wont do anything about it. Also had a cop walk in on a party at the apartments and all he said was keep it down and dont make me have to come back up here lol. Anyways I know how you feel though I got a MIP in texas earlier this year and that shit sucked.