fuck can someone please help me ASAP!?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Fighter, Aug 26, 2011.

1. lol i guess ur right, hopefully my next one lasts a little longer than
    the one i have now

hun

what?
    whats wrong?

do you even like me ?

yea i love you, i havent stopped thinkin about you since you left
    why?

i dont know

baby whats wrong?

i dont know

that is a convo i jus had with my girlfriend and shes half way across the world right now. this jus fuckin came out of no where and weve been saying how much we love each other constatnly and i miss her and fuck i dont know what to say :(

2. are you the one that made the thread about your girl going to germany or something?

girls are insecure, shes just testing you. she wants to make herself feel better and was reassurance.

so reasure her and make it clear that you miss her, love her, want to see her, and you miss her, oh wait i already said that.

basically my point is, take one for the team and make her feel better.

3. You don't have to say anything, just pack your shit, go to an airport, touchdown, and fuck the shit out of her !

4. Shes not typing a word about how she feels, if i ask her if shes happy she just ask am i happy.

im sayin how much i love and miss her but if shes not happy then fuck, i cant do anything.

fucking hell she said she was "just asking -.-"

what the fuck

5. I would have called her right after she asked that...not exactly a text conversation =p

6. she sounds like a typical what we men like to call "bitch"

does she know how to communicate with you or is she some ugly ghetto hoe? seriously ask her what the fuck is going on or move on and find a much nicer broad

7. Shes the cutest fucking girl ive ever met and insanely affectionate and this came out of know where. Shes the opposite of what you described, more like a spoiled princess :/

Shes stayin in a very small and secluded town and all she can really use is her internet so i couldnt call her.

Fuck relationships, i went from being at a point where i couldnt keep myself from smilling the whole morning because of her posts she sent me to being depressed as fuck.

If she wasnt so happy to see me and affectionate everytime we see each other i wouldn't be with her, i think like that other poster said shes just testin me and shit and its immature as fuck

8. Alright, I'm speaking from experience here. She is craving assurance. She wants you to cuddle her with your words, she wants you to get extra mushy. I'm betting she is feeling lonely, so reassure her. Also, does she have broadband? If so, pop for Skype or a Magic Jack so you two can talk verbally. Even a messenger with a couple of microphones and cheesy assed Yahoo messenger.

9. Your probably right. Honestly tho ive had a feeling this was going to happen a few minutes before it did but not exactly like that. She was sending me a ton of one word responses to the point where i felt like i was talking to a wall and i was putting as much effort into making conversation as possible, it was actually kind of long but mostly one-sided. I just felt if she kept this up it might be better to stop seeing each other but i just hoped it wouldnt come to that.

Then she started asking me shit like that. She was a lot more open with me when we first met and started going out and i really miss that. I just wanted the time to think over her vacation. im constantly trying to show her how much i love and miss her and that i want to hear what she thinks about shit im gonna do but shes not responding like she use to.

I was going to buy her a few things that relaxes her and was going to order backstage tickets to a concert shes been dying to go to so i could give them to her on her birthday. I think im still going to do that, i just dont feel as excited right now :(

If shit doesnt work out im mailing the tickets to her regardless, she can go with someone else. I just wanted to show her how much i cared about her.

I'm NOT liking the fact shes my managers cousin and i met her through my manager (she gave her my number).

fuckk

10. Im with flying there to see her lol but Inceptor is correct she need attention, but I have had a time where the reason that I needed that attention was because I got hit on by a cute guy in the bar..and no I have never cheated before...but be nice, give her attention let her know you love her, actions speak louder than words...If it was meant to be and this is out of character for her, then thats all she needs..

11. i wish i could fly there but i cant, i just dont know what to say past what i already have since shes not telling me what shes thinking right now

12. her display picture on one of her accounts is her holding a guy and i love you in a different language. her status says im sorry...

good thing i didnt start booking a trip or id be in prison pretty fucking soon

13. That totally sucks man, but at least you have the answer now. That will allow you to begin healing and moving on in your life. It'll hurt right now, but time does heal this wound.

14. oh that sucks so bad man

ouch

oucher

ouch man

15. Damn bro sorry..

Women...

16. After reading the OP I was pretty sure this was the case but didn't want to be a downer. Sorry man.

17. So sorry, bro...

Girls are difficult. Edit: but hey, you're a fighter, right?

18. Haha I gotta stop using names that get turned into puns (my name is used as a pun a lot).

While this is unfortunate not much I can really do or say, I'm just trying to clear my head from this shit. I have so much going on right now that she was the only person I know that I could talk to and instantly become happy so I'm gonna have to change that mentality.

See now if I knew for a fact she was cheating on me, which I guess I do, or if we actually broke up then this wouldn't be on my mind as much; I can get up and move on. I honestly don't know whats happening right now.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't still love her but I think I need to start looking after myself more and break shit like this off before it backfires even worse.

I don't even think I actually got to sleep last night, regardless of having an intense workout and smoking a ton of weed. Fuck it I'm gonna go play grand theft auto and punch some hookers in the mouth.

19. Will it make you instantly happy if I uh... Post a pic of my nips? Lol

I'm guessing you google translated the foreign language on her picture or something? It sounds pretty done to me, but I guess you'd need to talk to her to get definite confirmation.

Well that really sucks, I've had similar stuff happen to me while I was in high school, but not across the world. Punching hookers is pretty much the best course of action.

20. Ay man, it happens sometimes, I mean if your really young your gonna want to see what's out there, but damn ladies don't Fucken cheat. I'm sure the op would have been heartbroken if she broke up with him but I honestly think it's way better than seeing her in a picture with another dude saying I love you..

I feel for you op, had the same shit happen to me, but I was gone for 2 months in jail! And come to find my girl had fucked one of my friends, which happened to be my dealer at the time.

Good thing that mofo had a younger sister, cause eventually I fucked his sister. I thought that was way better revenge, I mean yeah she was my girl and all but not family. He has to think how his younger sister polished my knob so to speak.

Karma is. Bitch op, your gonna meet a chill as girl, In the meantime enjoy this time alone. God knows your gonna miss it when you get another girl