Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fuck California

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Thchill, May 29, 2009.

1. you just live in a gay part like seriously i live in cali and i get
    10 doller grams
    1/8 for 40
    1/4 for 90
    1/2 for 180
    O for 200-240

and those prices are for dank i dont smoke mids

2. i didnt evenread this i just went straight to post....FUCK you...i'mfrom cali

3. hahah i'm jk about that last post...but really iknow what u mean...everyone thinks its abotu Cali...but....when u have that many growers and sellers and diffrent strains...u start to find stuff htat other states dont have since they aresoclosewith the whole legalization shit.

4. fixed for accuracy

5. FTW.
    The world can get dank.
    California IS dank.

6. Sorry to hear that, since dank is a bad thing:

Main Entry:dank [​IMG]Pronunciation:\ˈdaŋk\ Function:adjective Etymology:Middle English dankeDate:1573: unpleasantly moist or wet <a dank basement>

7. dank is only bad if you're talking about your ass :eek:

8. Nah, it's bad talking about anything. If someone calls my bud dank they get cut off and kicked out of my house :D

9. looks like I dont get to go to OSG's pad [​IMG]

10. the world would be a better place without the word dank.

11. Why would you get a gram for $10 and then pay $40 for less than 4 grams?

12. lollllll

13. You laugh, but they sure don't :eek:

14. Haha...OSG what do you think of terms like "Chronic" "Headies" and "Piff"?

Me personally I can't stand the third one...the first one is generally used by wiggers looking to get a ghetto acceptance pass, and the 2nd one is just...weird.

15. I don't mind any of those terms. I just object to the word 'dank' to describe something as wonderful as good bud, because I actually learned how to speak English early on :p

EDIT: I'm not a violent man but if I could find the high school kid who started the whole 'dank' thing...well I dunno...

16. You would if you knew the people I do.

For some reason, in los angeles, chronic came to mean average good quality bud, and kush superior good quality bud.

So I show some people my weed and they're like "LOLZ Is dat kush or chronic?"

And I tell them to shut up.

I'll show them a south african sativa and they're all "waaaow dank kush bra..." -_-

17. LMAO! u dont mind THOSE terms but not "dank"? I dont get u...I dont mind it when ppl say those terms except "piff". That word i never got used to... When ppl say those terms they just say it cause they dont kno the actual strain name. People just refer to marijuana differently. Why are u so uptight OSG? Toke on some DANK and go to bed old man!:wave:

18. Dude, I don't like the word but I am JOKING about it :rolleyes:

Don't take life so seriously all the time ;)

19. I think weve been over this before....hmmm...

20. [​IMG]