Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fuck California

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Thchill, May 29, 2009.

1. I live in Tahoe and even the medical shit here is 40-4g's and like 220$ a zip for the kill. always the best strains and tons of clubs all over. So-cal is taxed because there's so many people there, just like San Fran.

2. Wat?
    GTFO here:rolleyes:
    if your getting quality strains
    unless your a grower, personally know 1, or have a med card your eighths will cost at least $50...
    were talking 20%+ thc bud...
    only DANK, not "high mids"
    medical strength.:smoke:
    fuck california?
    thats a fuck you
    cuz who hates a place that has bomb herb...
    end it all.:devious:

3. If you don't like California, you just must not like good weed. You can get good weed anywhere, just not as good as Cali's, and not 99 out of 100 times like you do here. And prices aren't really steady in a lot of places, it's just who you know. I know some guys who still try to sell $20 grams, and they just have to wait til everyone else is dry or people get desperate.

4. What are you talking about?

5. absolutely...i said texas' prices were high, but i do get some good shit...consistant white widow, and pineapple trainwreck. im not complaining.

6. yeah i live in the LA area too. it is expensive but its because we have some dank shit. i heard that weed around the country isnt like cali weed. thats why its so pricey.

7. The only difference with weed not from Cali is it's not from Cali :rolleyes:

8. #88 EdgarOregon100, May 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009
    Bullshit.

I know people who go down to Humboldt all the time to grab bud, and they've told me many times that the weed they get here in Oregon is the best. I myself have also smoked a good deal of weed from Cali and I'd have to agree with them. The best cannabis I've ever had (in my opinion) came from my own hometown.

Now, I'm not trying to say that weed from Oregon is the best shit around, or that California weed sucks. What I am trying to say is that weed is weed. It's nurture not nature my friend...

Truth.

I've smoked headies from Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York City, Washington, California and Oregon...good weed is good weed, period.

While it's true that in places like Oregon and California good weed is (generally) easier to find and cheaper, really good stuff is available everywhere, because it can be grown everywhere.:)

9. Most of the people I know in Cali aren't dumbasses who think that Cali weed is somehow magically better, but there are always the ones who pop up making that asinine claim.

10. If you didn't make stupid claims I wouldn't call you on it. I'm certainly NOT the only one here who has seen good cannabis and never made that claim.

11. yes cali has very good bud and is overflooded with it. Why? because there are so many growers and sellers, whether its gang members, cops, and moms, it seems everybody wants in on the california weed rush. THAT BEING SAID it DOES NOT mean our dank is better than other states budz, it just means that we have alot more of it coming in. THE WORLD HAS DANK, NOT JUST CALI.

12. Exactly my point. California has some of the best bud in the world. It doesn't have the only 'best' bud. Every single State and most countries have stuff just as good. It's just more plentiful in Cali than in most places.

13. LOL :smoke:

14. Ol skool Cats always have stories to tell

15. #95 Rude Dude, May 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009
    LOL

If you cant afford the weed, other people with jobs will buy it up. Dont worry about it. It will move itself.

The prices are what they are, and who cares if someone you know had the hook up once in a blue moon. If you were able to get deals all the time, there would never be any complaints.

But since he can't get the hook up all the time, you have to go around buying up other stuff. And there's no way i'm giving a deal that is less than cali standard.

just facts

Watch the dealing talk, please. -JD

16. Its all about Norcal!!!

17. 99 out of 100 times I get weed its really good, and the one out of 100 times its not good.

18. [​IMG]

19. i live in southern california

we get the best weed, sryz

20. No, you don't. You can keep thinking you do if it makes you sleep better at night, but you don't. You get some of the best in the world, but it's not THE best.