Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fuck California

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Thchill, May 29, 2009.

1. norcal>socal higher up you go the cheaper and better it gets imo i live in socal btw

2. The SoCal "life in the fast lane" mentality just conflicts with my stoney nature. Beautiful region though.

3. If I HAD to live in California I'd buy some land in Mendocino or Humboldt county and...well you can figure the rest out.

4. I pay 20$ for a .8 in NJ so idk why this person is complaining when in other states it is 10x worse. No one i know sells straight G's.i hate it i know every single dealer in the area and not one is legit..i cant wait till i can run the area and give the best deals possible just to have people smokee =]

5. Huh? I was pretty sure you couldn't go into a dispensary unless you had a MMJ card or you were doing a documentary lol.

But in any case, those aren't bad prices I would just never pay $400 for an OZ though, not worth it to me.

6. Cali got that dank! and its better than tha rest of the US! I miss it there. I heard u can go to Venice Beach and get some club cards for $150/cash. if your in beverly hills of course your gonna pay more than usual. I used to live in the south bay and was payin $120-$150 a half oz for dank...and it was always different when i got it. Everybody sells trees in LA tho so its not hard to find it. Really...all sorts of differnt prices! Depends on where u go? Id say the Hip Hop skaters and the surfers got the best dank...Go to the dispensary for concentrates and seasonal smoke...

7. I'm really sick of seeing that utter bullshit repeated by people. You can get equally good bud in every State; California just produces more of it because especially up North it's the perfect climate for outdoor growing, and the laws are friendly to it.

EDIT: Get back to me when you've travelled the world and sampled the bud there is to sample.

8. i pay $120/quarter every week...stop crying, its fukin legal for you and you have better weed anyway...

9. Thank you for saying it so I didn't have to.

10. Thats the same pricing for over here in australia.

11. The motherfucking OP lives in Beverly Hills. Why are you feeling sorry for his young rich ass buying on his parents dime? You are all a bunch of fucking dumb saps.

OP, get a job that pays well and $500 won't be nothing to you. Quit whining like a fucking dumb kid...unless you are one...

12. Thank you, kindly. :rolleyes:

13. Your kinda right! Ive never been over seas but have had friends travel to amsterdam etc. and said the buds there werent as good as they thought... Ive lived in Cali, NY, and Florida and Cali def has the best strains and prices of those cities..Li.e u said, they produce alot more! so... theres a better variety of buds?! Where do u live, Canada? Everyone in Canada thinks their trees are better. Ive been to Montreal and Mexico too...Good prices but shittier buds. Get back to me when u stop thinkin your the only one whos seen bomb ass mj...:confused:

14. Right on. My best smoke was some bud that was grown in Vermont. We weren't sure of the strain but it knocked my socks off.

15. Yea Yea been to burlington too... mad hippies there. Def some good bud up there! Had some Jack herer there...really nice

16. I'm sure he is more knowledgeable about cannabis than you, sir. OSG's been smoking so long he makes Mt. Vesuvius look like a child.

17. Under 18. Wouldn't be pedophile of you were 18.

18. Eso es la verdad.

19. Im sorry guys...but im just speaking on my experience . Im born and raised in Riverside, CA. Im just a Cali Lover by all means. Sorry if i offended people by sayin that. I have my opinion and just spoke on experience. I may not be 50 years old or a botanist but i kno my shit as much as OSG, Lebowski or anyone else who wants to talk bs... just cause they got pics and more posts dont mean anything. Nobody knows nobody on here... Lets just all just simmer down and be happy that there is a wonderful herb on this earth!!

20. Idc where you live dude... an eighter does not cost 50-65 bucks... maybe your just a noob & someone is taking advantage of your lack of knowledge because that should be no more than 25 bucks unless your getting fucking dank shit.

No offense btw I dont really know you, you could have been smoking for 10 years for all I know... just seems like you'd be able to get WAY better deals than that.