Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fuck California

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Thchill, May 29, 2009.

1. #41 nugnewt, May 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2009
    California is a beautiful place, lots of cool stuff going on there, can be expensive... hey at least you have access to the dispensary selection of strains and edibles and so on.

Can you go to a dispensary out of town, would they have better prices? Prob not.

Well, hey, after I moved, I found that this song pretty much summed it up for me:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCel8QqcoXU"]YouTube - Rufus Wainwright - California[/ame]

2. you realize you're just being a cry baby right?

you can get nearly any kush you'd ever want in cali and it's still cheaper than the generic [purp/hindu] kushes we get here.

some of you cali people are just spoiled and bitchy. you know how much i would have to pay for an oz of legit medi grade OG, socal master or something like blackberry kush in tx? unless you directly know the cali heads you're looking at upwards of 500, 600 a zone for some of the clone only strains.

if you want cheap weed, either smoke shwag or grow chronic. you're not going to get someone to do all the work for you and sell you a prefectly grown & cured plant for 5 bucks a gram. its just not going to happen in most instances.

3. yeah thats pretty much the same shit i pay here in MA, maybe a little more

4. south texas

20-25$ for a G
    IF its 25$stuff...you can get 2 for 45$
    1/8th for 60$
    1/4 for 120$

and...ive never bought more than that at once...but seems like we're paying a bit more huh...hmm

5. Sorry to be a smart-ass.. but-

[​IMG]

6. not fuck california, fuck your hookup he sucks. i get bud in LA for around 220 an oz of atleast upper mids to highs, $35 1/8ths of upper mids to highs.

you my friend, need to find more dealers.

7. OP did you seriously say that pedophiles prey on adults?

"I are gradeeated in hi-skool"?

8. thats seems kinda low for L.A.
    i wish i got that ALL the time on the street...
    $20 for 1.4-2.0g
    50 for and 1/8

u sound kinda bitchy for the best herb n the world...
    get a card...:smoke:

9. duude. if ur in bevhills the clinics r in hollywood or the valley homie. dawg. plus the valley has hellla growers pushing shit out hella quickkk

:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

10. Once more in English please? ;)

Those growers are for the most part gladly ripping people off and making a FORTUNE. There are exceptions; I know a couple out that way that sell cheap just on principle. Obviously their stock gets sold very fast though and they are a minority. Most growers are nothing more than profiteers taking advantage of the black market.

11. those prices seem pretty straight

12. Those prices are slack compared to other parts of the country, quite your whinning LOL.

13. Lol my bad. But that does ring true... which is why im gettin setup within the next few weeks >=]

Cash Rules Everything Around Me.

Why was this thread made. Fuck Cali? Naw dawg, fuck you!

hahaha

:smoke:

14. I usually pay $60 for an eighth of dank. I get some nice kines for $40 an eighth too, though.

enjoy socal, it's beautiful out there anyways. At least compared to here. :(

15. California is gorgeous, and I love to visit, but you could not pay me enough to live there.

16. Get the money. Dolla' dolla' bill ya'll. :D

17. this is so, so true. It's outrageously expensive to live there too. Quite a while ago, one of my parents' friends from the Anaheim area came to visit us and she was a realtor. She said our 300 thousand some dollar home was worth 1.4 million out there or something. I was shocked.

18. It's not even a matter of the cost of living; I could afford to live there now as it is. The Government is one of the most fucked up in the country and that's why I'd never move there.

19. God what I would give for the availability you guys in Cali have. Try Texas. Tons of dirt/brick weed for $60 and O or $140 QP it is cheap and you know it. Getting Headies for under $70 a eighth is nearly impossible to find and if you do it's beasters. And forget about name brand strains. Cali has it made in the shade.

20. Im Yyoung, so i enjoy Cali Gurls, Cali Bud, Cali Beaches

Kinda at war with the UC system right now. But its either cali, or baltimore.

No brainer! :smoke: