Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fuck California

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Thchill, May 29, 2009.

1. This made me chuckle.

2. That math doesn't make any sense.

Why spend $110 on a quarter when you could get 4 dub sacks for $80 and get the same amount of weed? :confused:

3. agreed.

4. IN CANADA WE CAN GET WEED AT 20 A DUB 40 FOR 4 GRAMS 60 FOR A 7.0 120 FOR A 14.0 OF ANY KIND OF BUD...............:smoking:

5. Yea i dont get this either

I dont think ur dubs are 1.4-2g.. cuz that wouldnt make sense..

6. Are you a college student by chance?

Edit: this is a question for thchill. I'm in the westwood area.

7. Grow some marijuana, its still early enough in the year to get some seeds planted outside.

Only time I buy weed is when I run out of my harvest.

8. Dude doesn't exactly sound seasoned, those are average prices...

9. Umm actually your prices are sweet.

I live in Estonia, which is a mfk. bomb-hole for stoners.
    Street prices
    1g-300 EEK(30$)
    10g 2000-2300 EEK (200-230$)

I have some sweet contacts so these ain't the prices for me but from time-to-time i have to buy with street price too when i need a quick one.

10. You haven't gone through puberty yet? That's what pedophiles go after...so what that makes you 12 or 13? (I know you're older than that, just kidding).

If you don't like the outrageous prices that people pay on the black market then grow your own. It's easy to do.

11. YOU SAID
    20-2g
    40-4g
    60-7g
    120-14
    ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

your prices are obviously flawed as theres no price cut from 1/4 to 1/2.... my REAL canadian prices

20-2g
    25-30-half quart
    40-60 - quarter
    70-120- h/o
    130-220 - o

mids are usually really cheap like 130-160/ounce and dank is 170-220 depending on the dealer and how rare the strain is. but the white boy(no pun im white) middle men like the raise their prices but if you know the right people you can get cheaper prices

12. (Spit-take all over my monitor)

And stateside stoners are bitchin'... You got it rough up there.

13. One of my buddies who goes to school in Claremont said that he once paid $45 for fucking 1 gram of dank. And what's worse, he said it was worth it...:rolleyes:

I've heard that cali prices can be expensive because of the clubs...but damn, that is some crazy capitalistic bullshit.

Like others have said, grow your own if possible or get your ganja from somewhere else.

14. I miss that Cali green though!
    Yummy!

15. Haha dude, you do realize that you're in the Pacific NW right? Swing a dead cat and you'll find greenery as good or better than what you find in Cali.

I speak from experience.:)

16. exactly!

17. NOT BAGGIN ON UR FRIEND DISRESPECTFULLY BUT DAYAM . . . i WOULDNT FALL FOR THAT AND I WULD NEVER BE THAT DESPERATE, EVER, TO LET SOMEONE DO THAT TO ME SO C'MON NOW, DON'T BLAME CALI . . . RESPECTFULLY . . .

18. This is one reason I cringe when I hear the term 'compassion club'. They are more like 'profit clubs'. Fuckers are getting rich because of the quasi-legal status.

19. Get what you want in the LBC

-C