Fuck Bitches

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by XxnickpwnsxX, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Get Money.

On a serious note im pissed off and feeling played again. I have been single for 1 1/2 years now. I have hooked up with 50+ girls since AND STILL I cannot feel any desire to keep them around. I feel so cold i cannot commit and i dont know why. I guess im trying to compare them to my x (which was the love of my life) and it makes me mad and i make them out to be stupid cunts...(which 75% are) And this one girl ive been friends with for a few years we started talking we went on a few dates had sex and i was like awesome i think i might have a gf again, but now she is back with her X. I can still bang her but i dont want that i want a relationship...every bitch i fuckin no uses me for sex, im pretty depressed that i still haven't found anyone yet in such a long time, just sluts,tricks,hos,and backstabbers:(

2. where do you meet these chicks? parties?
    cuz that's def the wrong place to find a relationship.

and don't ever compare them to your ex because nobody can ever replace your ex.
    i'm kinda goin through the same thing. trying to date but can't really find anyone worth it or they're just guys who just care about gettin poon then peacin' out.

don't worry. you'll find your lovely lady someday. just don't rush it.

3. haha i feel yah i aint rushin it i just screwed over and used, i feel like a girl lol

4. hahah. its ok, i'm havin trouble in that department too.
    i guess it's something that happens with people our age.

oh well, more time to toke up :smoking:hahahah

5. I'm in a very similar situation as you man, so I feel ya.

I had this girl throughout my last year of highschool, and after I got out of highschool, we lived together for several months, and it was fuckin awesome.

I had been pushin outta my mom's apartment for a while and shit was getting pretty serious, and I made myself decide to either quit or move out. My gf's parents were really fuckin cool - she was living with her mom and her mom's bf, who was like this chill, rich pothead and they told me I could move in with them if I got a job - which he gave me, so I did. Best few months of my life, no shit. Got to fall asleep and wake up next to the girl I loved. Didn't have to worry so much about sneakin around and gettin into fights with my mom or anything like that. Had a good job, was outta highschool, it was good times.

Guess it was too good to last, I got in trouble with the law and some family shit was going down and all that kinda fucked with my head. I decided to move out and get a job somewhere else while I handled up on all the bullshit and try to get my mind correct - cause I felt like I wouldn't be able to fully be there for her as her bf while I was dealing with all this shit. I think she took it the wrong way and we grew apart and eventually had a very angry/sad/emotional and drawn out break up.

After that I wasn't interested in a relationship with anyone at all for the longest time. I'd just have casual sex with random girls I knew or met, and I still haven't had a real relationship since then. Most the girls I knew were just usin me for sex, drugs or my connections... and even if they weren't, I still saw them that way.

Part of me doesn't even want a relationship with anyone still, just because I don't wanna have to go through that shit again. Hell, I don't even know if I'll allow myself to feel that way about another femalian. But I do know that I miss that connection I had with my ex. I never thought we'd break up because I figured she was "the one" or w/e.

So yea, sorry for the length of all that, and I know it isn't much help... but just sayin, I'm right there with you man. It blows.

6. yup...same here brotha used for sex,drugs,money,car

7. I guess I'm not the only one who feels sad and lonely sometimes. But I've only had one girl friend and I hope that the next one treats me better and truly loves me.

8. Sounds like you're messin with the wrong girls. Not all girls want crappy, casual, "user" relationships.

9. I wish girls were trying to use me, I could keep a constant supply of sweets, massages, and sex :D

but ya, it's just hard to find decent people for me...and sometimes even when you do, they change. feel like a loser having only one gf but damn guess I am picky, don't like fuckin around.

10. nuttin wrong with that.

11. You've fucked "50 bitches" in a year and a half, and you don't understand why you keep ending up with whores and sluts? Do you not see the irony there?

I think it goes both ways. If you're only in it for the sex, girls will pick up on that, and you'll get played in return.

12. at least your getting some... I wish i could get some :cry:

13. yeah same shit here
    i just love all different kinds of girls so i can't get enough of just one..yet one day

14. Fuck bitches, get money, SMOKE TREES!