Fuck Bein Sick...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Nov 12, 2008.

1. First off, I never get two days off in a row from work, So when i do its fuckin nice to be able to chill for two days without having to go to that hell hole.

Well i got two days off in a row this week, Monday and tuesday.

Now sunday im workin and i noticed my cough jus gettin real real bad.

I had croup (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croup) as a child and almost died when i was maybe 7 months i wanna say, 7 or 9 months old i was i almost died from it. Rushed to the hopstial in a ambulance and the works.

And id get the same shit every winter every year until i reached about 10 years old. It seemed to get better every year tho. But i remeber the times i jus couldnt breathe, literally couldnt breathe hovering over a humidifier trying to fuckin breathe. Shit sucked.

But every winter i still get a bad cough n shit, And sunday evening outta nowhere my cough started gettin fuckin BAD.

By the time i got off work and home round midnight i was mad stuffed up.

So yesterday i wake up like fuck main im fuckin sick.

All stuffed up, Fucked up cough, Heads all fucked up the works.

Gotta outta bed and did my grocery shoppin/Runnin and came home and layed around all day smokin weed and eventually drankin at night.

Shit sucked.

Today was jus as bad, I slept until 3 something in the afternoon cuz i knew it was gon be the same ass shit again today.

Im so fuckin outta it, I took a shower a lil bit ago and started to put on my dickies before i even thought of putting my boxers on.

Shit like that been happenin all day.

And worst part is i know ima have to call off tommrow, I work in a meat market so i cant go in sneezing and coughin up on everything, If it wasnt for that id deff be there. I cant afford to lose a days pay and i know ima get wrote up for it too. Whats new.

Fuckin shit sucks.

Now im bout to smoke a blunt and watch trailer park boys for the first time, Watin on the dope man and then drank some brews and smoke more n jus chill bein sick.

Fuck this shit.

2. hell yeah, i had that same shit when i was a kid, it was REALLY fucking bad, i remember waking up at like 1 in the morning barely being able to breath at all. they put me threw so many tests, i had one of those 'puff tests' or whatever that you blow into to see how strong your chest is at my house, and i also had a nebulizer that i had to use which is one of those loud ass machines with the mask that you have to put on, and you have to sit there and breath in for like 45 minutes. that shit sucked, but i barely get sick at all anymore. shiit, you should get some lean, po up a 4 and just pass out haha, youd be feelin good as fuck.

3. Yeah I noticed I was getting sick last week...had a bad cough but that was about it

Should be over it by tomorrow

4. I've been a sickie as well man, I hope you feel better.

When I was little, colds knocked my ass out, I would be sick with the cough and congestion for a week.

Now that I've gotten older, I do a couple of things to at least make me feel better.

I try to cut down on smoking, and no drinking, give your body a chance to rest and fight off those bastard germs.

Load up on chicken soup ( homemade if you can) or this rice porrige, just boil rice with lots of water for a long ass time, then add some grated ginger, garlic, green onion, a bit of hot sauce, some sesame oil and soy sauce.

I love those Breatheright nasal strips, especially the ones with the vix mentholated vapors. A word of caution, for the love of fuck,DO NOT SCRATCH THE STRIP THEN RUB YOUR EYE!

Drink lots of water, fresh squeezed oj, Throat Coat Tea.

Zicam -I've found that when you take it it reduced the colds duration.

Steam showers, or stop the sink, fill with hot steamy water, put a towel over your head, and breathe the steam.

I hope this helps and I hope you feel better!

5. ^Thanks Golblin, I been eatin Sudafed PE cold n cough and drank water and eatin cough drops all day.

Jus blazed thru TPB's season 1, Bout to watch the new family guy and maybe watch some of TPB's season 2. Never watched this show before jus seen a clip on here and aient doin nuttin but sittin around today so figured id check it out.

Dopemans came n went, I fuckin glad main. I was payin $160 a ounce at one point for fire mids during this drought. Shits still fucked for alot of people. Amd ive been havin trouble since one of my main sources got hit.

But i got this guy and hes been comin through legit. I got a few oz's off him today for fuckin 105 a peice so i couldnt complain. Skunk as fuck smell and nice high, Fat lookin ounces but all weigh on the dot, Like mcdonalds im lovin it.

I know i shouldnt smoke or drank bein sick but its fuckin KSR here now main, I do it all gritty rough coughboy stylez haha.

Ive been sippin on a bottle of whiskey all day and now drankin a couple 40's smoked 2 blunts in the last 3 or so hours.

Thats what i do when im sick, Im jus miserable layin around so i get high for a few hours at first and it makes it a lil better then it gets depressing so i start gettin drunk and forggetin about the shit haha.

Bein sick still blows, Fuckin losin money tommorw.

6. Healthy as a goddamn ox! Little on the dim side though.

7. This shit sucks.

Called off yesterday like i said i was going to have to, Woke up today feelin aight but fuckin coughin like a mother fucker with some hot/cold sweats.

Boss seen and put me on a different job away from the raw meats.

Barley a hour into the day he caught me throwin up in the back, Fuckin sent me home.

Fuck, Now ima have a 25ish hour check. Great.

8. Being sick sucks balls, get well KSR!

9. that sucks man.

I've had the flu all week, pukin into a bucket for the past 2 days.

Just now gettin over it.

Hope ya get better bro, until you do, i'd just keep smokin it up and ride it out.

Peace man.

10. Trailer Park Boys is amazing bro, enjoy that shit.

Be well man.

11. Shit still blows.

12. Fuckin got sent home again today, Fuck.

13. Shiet blows.

Fuckin 17 hr week if i work tommrow.

Fuck.

I didnt even get to work today, My boss seen me and said to leave.

But he said i could use some of my vacation days as this to even out the pay so ima have to tell him to do today as vacation so i get atleast 25 hours on my check.

Still sick but im not leavin tommrow, I gotta train this hottie i been messin with tommrrow so i gotta be on my a game even tho ive jus been smokin blunts, drank 211's and molson xxx's tonight.

Im diggin these molson xxx's. 7.3% alch so close my my 211's (8.1%) but much much much cleaner so i could imagine zero hangover off a good 8-9 of these 12'ers. Very clean n smooth.

And im glad i ran into my homie today who got raided a few weeks back, I wouldnt call him or go to his spot jus cuz i know hes bein watched but we crossed paths today and talked, I feel relieved.

14. Molson is good beer.

But I hear ya man, just got sick on Friday... No cough or anything like that, but I'm stuffed up as hell, wake up with headaches, and I feel disoriented all day - this has been going on for 3 days. :mad:

15. You complain about not being able to work and still bein sick lay off the booze, take some mucinex and robitussin, smoke as much as you want, get some of that spray that makes your throat numb