fuck batista

Discussion in 'General' started by kuntaketay, Jan 27, 2014.

1. One of my good friends is a pro wrestler it's fucking hilarious. He's not in WWE but technically its pro I guess hah, it's what he gets payed to do. We smoke all the time and like half the people that know him don't even know

2. Fuck Batista. Drink Beer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt6XaYeuKR4​

3. [quote name="2Pac" post="19428762" timestamp="1391008542"]Because the wins are a lot of the time dependent on how good they perform in the ring, and how much buzz they create with the crowd. It's obviously scripted like any other TV show, but it gives you a great sense of satisfaction when you see someone who's clearly working hard to get to the top, and then when the company finally lets them have a winning streak. And plus, a lot of matches are predictable, but there's still a lot that aren't. Even though you know the competitors know how they're gonna end and who's gonna win, if they put on a good match and it's unpredictable it keeps you on the edge of your seat.Plus, I watch for the wrestling matches themselves, the acting (because believe it or not, some pro wrestlers are good actors) ie promos, and the build-up video packages you see before matches. I'm a video editor so that stuff entertains me. There's just so many factors... People don't understand unless they have an open mind and watch a few weeks in a row to get their heads round the story-lines.Oh, and for anyone who actually watched the rumble, Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt should have been the main event, don't care how they're mid-card at the moment, that match was fucking incredible. [/quote]What the fuck though? Bryan losing that shib.Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. I was surprised, I expected D-Bry to win, but I'm glad he didn't. Don't get me wrong, I love Bryan, but I think Bray could do with a legitimate win more than Bryan at this point. D-Bry has had a big push (yes I realize it's slowed down, but it'll take off again soon) and Bray hasn't really done too much. Mid-card at best, but his character is larger than life and that win proved he is what he says he is. I don't think it makes any of them look bad personally, it made Bray look good because, well obviously, he got a win. But it makes D-Bry look good as well because despite him losing, because it was such a hard-hitting match.